• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Do I take the fight or not?

jebac

TRIBE Member
This saturday Muay thai fights are being held in montreal. my friend is going to be competing for the light heavyweight belt. i wanted to go to support him and to wave the serbian flag. however, i just spoke with my head trainer in regards to getting there and he asked me if i wanted to fight. this is complete SHORT NOTICE. i dont know who id be fighting and to be perfectly honest i dont feel too good about it. i said id think about it but i am leaning towards a no. would i be a pussy if i did that? should i just accept the fight? im not in the shape id like to be in for a fight so that is another thing thats holding me back.

what do you guys think?

-jebac

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
even if you don't throw some elbows and knees into the bitch, you can always go and support your friends and have a party in montreal!

also, beerlao!

randyval

TRIBE Member
jebac said:
This saturday Muay thai fights are being held in montreal. my friend is going to be competing for the light heavyweight belt. i wanted to go to support him and to wave the serbian flag. however, i just spoke with my head trainer in regards to getting there and he asked me if i wanted to fight. this is complete SHORT NOTICE. i dont know who id be fighting and to be perfectly honest i dont feel too good about it. i said id think about it but i am leaning towards a no. would i be a pussy if i did that? should i just accept the fight? im not in the shape id like to be in for a fight so that is another thing thats holding me back.

what do you guys think?

-jebac
i say go for it, its a good opportunity to guage your performance, at least you will know where you stand.

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
i think its suspect - this guy clearly wants a fight but at the last minute he has no opponent? whats up with that? but for some reason they still need for him to fight? .... suspect!

Caveat Emptor.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
tatum.gif

D1Willow

TRIBE Member
Pussy.

No seriously, if you don't feel that you're in top condition, it'll mess you up mentaly. It will also lead you to hesitate in situations yuo might not have otherwise.
And what if this guy is setting you up with a gorilla?
Not enough info or time to properly prepare IMO.
Then again, if you just wanna go and throw down for the expierience what the hell?

jebac

TRIBE Member
it happens alot of times, people get sick, injured, etc...

thats the only thing tho, this guy has known about this for a while and has been preparing for it, for these 9 minutes for probably over a month. i on the other hand would have 2 days! TONIGHT AND TOMORROW

AND I HAD LOTS OF SEX and youre not supposed to 2 weeks beforehand

-jebac

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
....furthermore: you're asking the internet weather or not you should fight someone.... did you ever imagine your life turning out like this? yikes!

zoo

TRIBE Member
maybe i'll take a pic of me wearing my macedonian flag as a cape

p.s my buddy is bringing me back an official serbia + crna gora jersey from his trip to belgrade next week

boh!

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
jebac said:

thats the only thing tho, this guy has known about this for a while and has been preparing for it, for these 9 minutes for probably over a month. i on the other hand would have 2 days! TONIGHT AND TOMORROW

-jebac

these are my sentiments exactly.. this guy is prepped and you're not.. put your pride out of the way and realize that you'll probably get pwnt and let it happen another time.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
I would fucking totally fight...honestly:)

even if you don't fare well at least you got in there...everyone needs their ass handed to them every so often;)

Mrs. Brick

TRIBE Member
Hey

What makes a man?
Is it the power in his hands?
Is it his quest for glory?
Give it all you've got,
to fight to the top
So we can know your story

Now you're a man

A man, man man
Now you're a man

A manny manny man
A man man man

You are now a man
You're a man
Now you're a man

Live it, Live it

What make a man?
Is it the woman in his arms?
Just cause she has big titties?
Or is it the way he fights every day?
....No, it's probably the titties

Now you're a man

A man, man man
Now you're a man-man

Man-man man-man man
Now you're a man

M-A-N, man
Man, man-man man
Now you're a man

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
I don't know what's worse for that poor bastard,the flush shot on the jaw or the fact he caught tangled in the ropes like terry funk afterwards:D

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
Dude how long have you seriously been training for?

If you don't feel comfortable - I don't think you should do it.

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
jebac said:

-jebac

do 1cc of testosterone tonight... take some inti estrogens

morning of the fight take another cc of test

MrMarcus

TRIBE Member
whats your fight record? are u planning on fighting more in the future? if so, will a loss on your record affect your future fights? since if you're not ready, you may very well end up with an L on your record.

Phat Trick

TRIBE Promoter
I think you should take the fight. Its good experience, and this way you'll really know if you're really into fighting. (assuming this is your first match)
When I used to fight, they used to put fights in at the last minute all the time, just to fill up the card. So its probably a last minute thing for him too.
If you're still nervous, ask your trainer/kru/ajan if he knows anything about the guy. In my experience, everyone, for the most part is very respectful and won't try to take your head off. But ask if anyone knows what kind of person he is, just in case

Patrick

Resolver

TRIBE Member
jebac said:

-jebac

And what about cocaine? Wouldn't you not be able to fight if cocaine was found in your system? I thought you shove that drug up your nose all the time Jebac or do you just deal it and not partake in that drug?

Please tell us this thread and you are a joke...