• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Do i need help?

praktik

TRIBE Member
so... I know this ain't exactly techno-related perse, but it is technology related... And im comfortable in this forum and count you all as some of my closest digital friends... well not really...

Anyway - im walkin down the danforth buying cheese, and I see this woman come out of a store not looking, and walk RIGHT INTO someone who happened to be walking by the front of the store as she was coming out. So I see this, and in my brain, I truly thought to myself "L - O - L". I just smiled and thought that. I didnt even chuckle really.

I wonder if this is a sign of some kind of digital disease. I don't know how it got to the point where a stimulus in analog form would provoke a digital-world response in my head.

Has anyone else had their internet chat-isms invade their thought process when NOT sitting in front of a computer??

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

I<3Robots

TRIBE Member
a) clearly you're afflicted with a digital disease

b) i've seriously thought OMGWTFBBQ but don't really see it as a problem, more as something i've come to terms with. i will live with this on a day to day basis until my life is terminated.

c) i dial 9 perpetually on my celly ring ring a la work

p.s. what kind of cheese did you get?

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
i prefer to pretend to type when i talk to people IRL to help me feel more comfortable talking to them.... i tend to imagine that instead of htem being infront of me that they're actually an avitar and we're talking in a rather realistic cyberspace.

that is all.

^^^^ i<3R I was wondering if you'd be into this thread....

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
praktik said:
so... I know this ain't exactly techno-related perse, but it is technology related... And im comfortable in this forum and count you all as some of my closest digital friends... well not really...

Anyway - im walkin down the danforth buying cheese, and I see this woman come out of a store not looking, and walk RIGHT INTO someone who happened to be walking by the front of the store as she was coming out. So I see this, and in my brain, I truly thought to myself "L - O - L". I just smiled and thought that. I didnt even chuckle really.

I wonder if this is a sign of some kind of digital disease. I don't know how it got to the point where a stimulus in analog form would provoke a digital-world response in my head.

Has anyone else had their internet chat-isms invade their thought process when NOT sitting in front of a computer??

good job, see i would have laughed out loud, a tad louder if the person fell and smacked their face in the concrete. Hopefully this declares me non digigital world you speak of ;)

and of course.... thats just me!

praktik

TRIBE Member
I<3Robots said:
p.s. what kind of cheese did you get?

"La Galette" a brie-like cheese with a really nice, unique taste. Not overly strong for those that cant deal with blue cheese and the like (I like em ALL!). Its from Bretagne I think in france.

GET SOME!

I also got another cheese that was also awesome,but whose name I forget at the moment... The Galette kind of stole the show though!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Adopted

TRIBE Member
man you are FU@#$! there is little hope for you now... this is your permanent reality.... there is no coming back...

praktik

TRIBE Member
see you tomorrow night fucktard!

Bomb threat at work today! Got off at 7 oclock and they closed operations for the night - saved me froma midnight shift...

sleep soon - I will be well rested and ready to fight you for ditching on us a few weeks ago!

beeyOTCH!

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
praktik said:
Yes. You're not the only one :)

I even know someone when he agrees with something, he says, "Plus One".

:O