• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Dnba

ninja

TRIBE Member
OK so I used to post on the fourm a while back when it first opened then stoped and now that I'm heading to england started again but man the level of conversation on that board is pretty low.
EX: main topic today a photo that chris posted of this amazonian woman. whoot whoot. or who the biggest loosers on the fourm are. I guess I didnt miss too much.
anyone on her post on there>?

catilyst

TRIBE Member
used to occasionally but sort of stopped. Not like a concious decision or anything, I just noticed I wasn't posting anymore.

ninja

TRIBE Member
yea , its huge now when I was on before there wasnt any of the regional stuff. now its got more rooms then ppl.
some of the guys in the midlands room are alright they've helped me out a bit with where to live over there and stuff.

If seems quite the sassage fest to say the least.

ninja

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by miss riot
What?
drum n bass arena. its a uk site,
great resource for jungle related stuff but the message board is, well, lacking in its content.
was jsut wondering to see if there was any cross over posters between this board and that one.

hope that clears things up for ya.

peace
Mike

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

miss riot

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by ninja
drum n bass arena. its a uk site,
great resource for jungle related stuff but the message board is, well, lacking in its content.
was jsut wondering to see if there was any cross over posters between this board and that one.

hope that clears things up for ya.

peace
Mike

lol.... yeah i know dnb arena, just never heard that acronym for some reason. anyways, i used to go on there a while back too but found it lacking, & not that informative of dnb other than the pop sound. So many more boards of quality are out there.

:)

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by miss riot
lol.... yeah i know dnb arena, just never heard that acronym for some reason. anyways, i used to go on there a while back too but found it lacking, & not that informative of dnb other than the pop sound. So many more boards of quality are out there.

:)

BUT DnB arena has great video clips AND interviews...great source for live sets and archives too...

I'm a bit baised simply because I love andy C's DnB arena CD mixes...the planet dust INTO all aboard is the one of the most PERFECT mixes Ive heard PERIOD

ninja

TRIBE Member
yea for any audio related stuff I love it. the Ink studio mix is great, (I think its Ink, or Loxy) on of the guys from the Metalheadz twisted third mind LP.

AVE

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III

I'm a bit baised simply because I love andy C's DnB arena CD mixes...the planet dust INTO all aboard is the one of the most PERFECT mixes Ive heard PERIOD

:thumbsup

i haven't been to the arena in a long time, even longer to their messageboard. fuck it

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
On a related note, has anyone checked out that new DJ Randall top 50 rollers triple disc?

Looks solid.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ninja

TRIBE Member
I looked at the track listing but havent heard any of it yet, it looked pretty good none the less.

I'll check out the audio sample this after noon.