• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

dnb questions

sweetdaddy

TRIBE Member
1) can people post some of the tracks that Ed Rsuh, Optical or Pendulum dropped @ Theory last weekend? i know non of them.

2) what is the name of J Majik's latest mix disc?

kate

TRIBE Member
Isn't J-Majik's latest disc Fabriclive?

I know they played a bunch of remixes, Kerbcrawler remix by Baron is one that stuck out in my mind...

sweetdaddy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kate
Isn't J-Majik's latest disc Fabriclive?

I know they played a bunch of remixes, Kerbcrawler remix by Baron is one that stuck out in my mind...
was that the one that sounded almost like a heavy rock n roll riff?

....i wish i could get a copy of that set!!!
oh well.

Dr.Boots

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by sweetdaddy
was that the one that sounded almost like a heavy rock n roll riff?

....i wish i could get a copy of that set!!!
oh well.
Kerbcrawler was the song that Optical openned up with. REEEEWWIIIIINNDD!!! Wicked remix. Check out the Compound remix by Gridlock as well.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dr.Boots
Kerbcrawler was the song that Optical openned up with. REEEEWWIIIIINNDD!!! Wicked remix. Check out the Compound remix by Gridlock as well.
sorry bootsy, nothing beats the original compound...that's the ed rush/optical duo I know and love...

and grab that J majik fabric 13 live if you liked what you heard at theory....chock full O' that shit;)

Dr.Boots

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
sorry bootsy, nothing beats the original compound...that's the ed rush/optical duo I know and love...

and grab that J majik fabric 13 live if you liked what you heard at theory....chock full O' that shit;)
True the original is good. I think a lot of what I have been hearing from Gridlock lately though (check out his last release on Science Fiction) is a pickup from where Ed Rush and Optical left off to persue there new sound.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dr.Boots
True the original is good. I think a lot of what I have been hearing from Gridlock lately though (check out his last release on Science Fiction) is a pickup from where Ed Rush and Optical left off to persue there new sound.
no one does the funky tech shit like early ed rush/optical...but yeah I dig gridlok sometimes...he's great when teamed with hive

Dr.Boots

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
no one does the funky tech shit like early ed rush/optical...but yeah I dig gridlok sometimes...he's great when teamed with hive
Yes AC/DC is a nice track for sure

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ninja

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by sweetdaddy
is it possible to get copies of sets anymore?
I wish .
It should be alot easier now to records sets, MD's etc readily accessible and high quality. I miss picking up mixtapes so much .:(

CrunchCapn

TRIBE Member
sorry... the party was a couple weeks ago so i can't quite remember all the tunes.

I got there late and missed all of Ed Rush & Optical and almost all of Pendulum.

But to help you out I know that one of the last tracks that Pendulum played was his very own one called 'Vault'... love it when the b line drops on this track... althought it's starting to get a little played out.