1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

DMT on the CFB: 12 at CFB Wainwright face 70 drug charges

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Dialog, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Dialog

Dialog TRIBE Member

Wednesday, June 16, 2010 | CBC News

Twelve current and former members of the military stationed at Canadian Forces Base Wainwright in eastern Alberta have been charged with 70 drug offences.

Charges include possession of a controlled substance, production of a controlled substance and drug trafficking.

The substances alleged to be involved are cocaine, the hallucinogenic drug DMT, cannabis, ecstasy and some prescription drugs.

Two of the accused have also been charged with production of DMT.

The arrests were made under the National Defence Act and the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act.

The military announced in April that four soldiers at CFB Wainwright had been arrested on suspicion of drug trafficking.

Those charged are: Cpl. Thomas MacDougall, Pte. Jeffrey Brennan, Pte. Benjamin Humphrey, Pte. Dominique Malette, Pte. Glen Morgan, Pte. Michael Polack, Pte. Claude Roger Rocan, Pte. Clayton Taylor and Pte. Matthew Wright.
    Three former privates who worked on the base have also been charged: Michael Masserey, David McKinnell and Melyssa Lake, who was previously charged on May 19.

---

I'm curious how one would effectively target and fire a gun while Terrence McKenna's machine elves are frolicking about your brain

2. derek

derek TRIBE Member

i've been trying to get my hands on some dmt for like 3 years. turns out i should have dropped by cfb trenton (odd are this isn't an isolated incident).

dmt shouldn't even be a schedule 1 narcotic, but in this country it is. mixed with an maoi like harmaline, it's a long lasting hallucinogenic. on it's own it's only a 10 - 15 minute eye, but the visuals are intense. virtually non-addictive as well. trace amounts of dmt are actually found in the human brain (pineal gland) naturally, although scientists aren't sure what it does. some think it's was gives us our sense of a soul, or the extraordinary (ie god).

coke's nasty though.

lol...at you're last comment.

3. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

Back in the rave days, huge contingents of army guys used to come to TO for the big raves: the DOSE, Syrous, and Renegades parties... A group of 5 of them even won our Freakin Halloween costume contest one year.

I had a sense that these army dudes were serious partyers.

4. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member

DMT is a heavy experience. Rewarding.

Tough break on those guys for being busted regarding it. Although the coke business is bad news.

5. Klubmasta Will

Klubmasta Will TRIBE Member

freebasing DMT is one of the scariest, intense and rewarding things i've ever done.

it's been 9 years since it happened.

not sure if i'd do it again, but i'd consider it strongly.

6. culture

culture TRIBE Member

long lasting DMT?? Noooo thank you!

15 mins is good enough for me.

7. Hi i'm God

Hi i'm God TRIBE Member

I must totally be getting DMT mixed up with whatever is in Robotussin.

8. derek

derek TRIBE Member

i should have added not with the same insensity as well. the quick hit is a blast in to outerspace, the longer one has peaks and valleys.

hi i'm god: you're thinking of dxm.

9. Hi i'm God

Hi i'm God TRIBE Member

ah thanks.

10. defazman

defazman TRIBE Member

now where am I going to get my 500 liters of DMT?

11. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

but it strikes me as the more obvious choice for rebellious army-types

12. Yourmamas

Yourmamas TRIBE Member

This is what I remember of DMT.

Take a hoot, and run to the couch as the the train is coming to run you over.

13. Maui

Maui TRIBE Member

I've never been looking but I picked some up a few weeks ago just cause I like to try new things. I'll ask my buddy if he has it on the regular.