• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

DMT anyone done it?

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
i got some really good 2cb lately and have been blown away
k and 2cb have shown me things i didnt think possible but i dont know if i can handle dmt but want to expand further. i have always felt there is something we are just not seeing or experiencing because we are taught to not look deeper or question things

anyone done it?

praktik

TRIBE Member
i have always felt there is something we are just not seeing or experiencing because we are taught to not look deeper or question things
Careful there, sounding awful hippie-ish!

I too have had grand visions, and there's a certain way you have of looking at things in the day-to-day that is just shattered by altering the mind with drugs like you mention.

In this shattering there can certainly be a lot of wisdom to be found - but there are also many who find religion in these experiences and invest them with some potency/magic I am unsure is warranted.

That said, I think everyone should try these experiences at least once. Really helps you get out of your routinized brain and see things from a fresh perspective.

Just found it hard to hold on to a "new way of being" after epiphanic moments in my twenties, and got a bit disillusioned about these things as a viable path to wisdom.

Haven't done DMT but many of the others...Mescaline sure is hard to find!

derek

TRIBE Member
if you smoke it the 'high' is about 20minutes but will knock you out (expect fractal visions, otherworldly experience). taking it with an MAO inhibitor (ayuhasca) slows the effect of the DMT and hallucinations can last a while (beyond 8 hrs)

good luck finding it here though.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Maui

TRIBE Member
I lost a bag of DMT somewhere in the house a couple weeks ago. I fear it is gone. Hope my church going housemate didn't find it. lol. He already caught me smoking opium.

I'd had the bag for a couple years and was not interested in smoking it just casually. Then I pulled it out and tried smoking it a bit. I'd kind of forgotten how intense it was supposed to be so I decided to google it again. I was like damn good thing I didn't break through right there. haha

If you smoke it lightly you will get some mild hallucinations and what not, but if you break through by smoking enough you better be ready for a ride. It's not like acid or the 2 class drugs, you can't just walk around and trip out.

2c - E is my fav right now.

Blysspluss

TRIBE Member
The only altered states I'm comfortable with are those provided by Marijuana, Alcohol, and Caffeine.

Hallucinogenics aren't something I'm interested in.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Felt grateful after being overrun by the tsunami, forced under by the rip tide, given a distant glimpse of the emerald city, then left atop the highest Hill in the vista to your being.

Not for the faint of heart. You will be thrust through a realm of graphic, emotional hypertension. Super serious.

greginhali

TRIBE Member
i got some really good 2cb lately and have been blown away
k and 2cb have shown me things i didnt think possible but i dont know if i can handle dmt but want to expand further. i have always felt there is something we are just not seeing or experiencing because we are taught to not look deeper or question things

anyone done it?
well done mate.

ill split it with you?

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
Felt grateful after being overrun by the tsunami, forced under by the rip tide, given a distant glimpse of the emerald city, then left atop the highest Hill in the vista to your being.

Not for the faint of heart. You will be thrust through a realm of graphic, emotional hypertension. Super serious.
im outing you here

we did it a few weeks ago, along with k

it was something i would usually just say fuck that noise to

since i was with BF i siad lets do this

we went up and watched the leafs win and just felt very good and in touch, i was getting a lot of deja vu. at one point i felt like i was seeing future and past iterations of myself all at the same time. i remember wanting/needing a kleenex and all of a sudden having one like my future self knew of the need i would need in the past so faciliated it

i have done k where i felt like i was the only human in the room and i was being judged to see if i should be allowed to go further. a friend of mine and me went deep on k and both had the same experience and came back with a mitten that was given to use from the others that was never ever in her house before but was after the trip.(she has no kids and we still cant explain where it came from with any reason other than the kid we both saw in our derlerium)

we have gone deep since and have seen the same ppl again, they always seem to be waiting for us to do something

Last edited:

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
well done mate.

ill split it with you?
i might have two of the 25 mg pills left but im very leary of doing it with ppl i dont know

i need to feel really comfortable hence when i was asked by who i did it recently i was surpirised by saying yes, but im comfotable with who i was with
i get panic/anxiety attacks so for me just saying lets do this was just odd, but i felt comfortable
it was amazing

i have some set aside for my brother and i

Last edited:

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Things like escalated to the point where, you know, my man got too familiar and I ended up having to whip his ass man, you know, cause you know, he would step across the line. Habitually. He's a habitual line stepper.

Maui

TRIBE Member
Whoa. Went a little deeper that time. Not too far but wasn't expecting that.
Pretty cool, it's like the world was breathing, along with me.

alison87

TRIBE Member
I too have had grand visions, and there's a certain way you have of looking at things in the day-to-day that is just shattered by altering the mind with drugs like you mention.

In this shattering there can certainly be a lot of wisdom to be found - but there are also many who find religion in these experiences and invest them with some potency/magic I am unsure is warranted.

That said, I think everyone should try these experiences at least once. Really helps you get out of your routinized brain and see things from a fresh perspective.
I agree, except for recommending everyone should try it once. Try it if you want, and if you don't, oh well, you're still going to have a perfectly rewarding life. The thing i find with psychedelics is that although you do get this amazing feeling of "wow everything makes sense" for a while, it fades, just like a hangover or a comedown or the memories of a spectacular vacation. They can be hell of a lot of fun, as are most drugs, but if you're expecting some kind of epic life-changing experience you will most likely be disappointed when that sense of clarity inevitably fades. The people who are convinced "there's something out there" are generally the ones who are habitual users, and their mythologization of the experience is as out-of-touch with reality as any other habitual drug-user. With that said, go boldly and have fun. Whether it's psychedelics or anything else the best advice i have is to be in an environment where you feel comfortable, make sure you're in a good mood to start with and never forget you're just taking a little mental vacation and real life is still going to be there at the other end.

Maui

TRIBE Member
as are most drugs

These are not "most drugs"

but if you're expecting some kind of epic life-changing experience you will most likely be disappointed when that sense of clarity inevitably fades
So you do more if it fades. Alduous Huxley had his wife inject him with two doses of LSD while he left the world.

and their mythologization of the experience is as out-of-touch with reality
That's kind of the point. To explore what is beyond our understanding of what reality is or we believe it to be.

Maui

TRIBE Member
What's up with the taste of this stuff anyway. Dang, I know I've smoked bits of carpet and god knows what all else that have accidentally gotten in my pipe during cleanups but this stuff is something other.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders