• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

DJs you want to see

rentboy

TRIBE Member
A few names that i'd love to see who are typically creating excellent work:

Jack Dixon
FaltyDL
Mala
Pearson Sound
Martyn

stryker

TRIBE Member
I literally have not heard of a single person mentioned in this thread so far...

There should be a play list thread that puts up the top 10 must listen to tracks each week or something to help those of us outside of the good music loop

stew :)

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
- joy orbison (oh wait, i have tickets to see him in feb)
- scuba (since i missed him at that terrible mansion party when he didn't go on until after we left)
- untold
- boddika
- donato dozzy
- conforce

octo

TRIBE Member
I literally have not heard of a single person mentioned in this thread so far...

There should be a play list thread that puts up the top 10 must listen to tracks each week or something to help those of us outside of the good music loop

stew :)
good call.

post links to sets or tracks of the djs you want to see.

here's blawan at the boiler room.

oeretS

TRIBE Member
never seen these guys but would love to

Michael Mayer
Solomun
Hot Toddy / Crazy P
Giom
Todd Terje
Amine Edge

assassaint

TRIBE Member
i would really love to hear blc, red turtle, d-monic and saddler, one night only return to breaks.

colombo
freq nasty, but pure breaks set, none of this trippy shit

i think thats it

alison87

TRIBE Member
I'd love to see Nico Stojan and David Dorad. Also Stereo Express or Umami would be fun live, i think.

[SOUNDCLOUD]http://soundcloud.com/nicostojan/nico-stojan-ink-auckland[/SOUNDCLOUD]

How this dude got to New Zealand and not here is beyond me.