• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

dj terra?

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
is this beauty still around? i've never really been a huge dnb fan,but i always liked what she played.

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
I personally haven't seen her around in ages, but I think I spotted her in someone's pictures from a recent event. Maybe sex in the city saturday's or something?

Guess i'm not much help.

zoo

TRIBE Member
she's a local isn't she?

last time i saw her play was at a phryl party 5 years ago ..

don't recall seeing her name out in the past few years though

jungleboy

TRIBE Promoter

...have not really seen her name on any events for about 2 years...the odd one here and there but that's about it...so cute!

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
ya, i posted that pic earlier of her in the general room. i know she was doing some thangs with Jim,saw that picture and just thought of her today.hmmmm?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

seeker

TRIBE Member
she mixed one of nice+smooth's "Metro Breaks" comps, right? I thought she moved to Texas or something...

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by seeker
she mixed one of nice+smooth's "Metro Breaks" comps, right? I thought she moved to Texas or something...
that's what I was thinking...MAYBE you're thinking of DJ freedom...that's who I was thinking of anyways

what ever happened to MAUS from montreal while were on the subject??

Stormshadow

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
that's what I was thinking...MAYBE you're thinking of DJ freedom...that's who I was thinking of anyways

what ever happened to MAUS from montreal while were on the subject??
That was DJ Freedom who moved to Texas (although I think she's back now), not Terra.

Maus spins techno now.

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
She was at UofT just focusing on school shit last time I saw her at kinetic's birthday jam, which was about a year ago.

I assume she's just trying to get her real life together, which I guess doesn't leave a ton of time for djing and stuff.

most of that crew (intimate) doesn't play anymore...too bad really, all those guys had good taste in music.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

tella

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by TaCk OnE?

most of that crew (intimate) doesn't play anymore...too bad really, all those guys had good taste in music.
except for that vise guy...what was up with him? ;)

rentboy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by TaCk OnE?
She was at UofT just focusing on school shit last time I saw her at kinetic's birthday jam, which was about a year ago.

I assume she's just trying to get her real life together, which I guess doesn't leave a ton of time for djing and stuff.

last time i spoke to Kinetic he said he was moving to London England for a few years.