1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

DJ SPINZ record sale!! Jungle/DnB spanning 1995-2009 (9 crates!!)

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by dj SPINZ, Sep 22, 2010.

1. dj SPINZ

dj SPINZ TRIBE Promoter

I'll be moving out of my place in the next week and that means its time to do some clean up. Up for grabs is a huge chunk of my record collection spanning 1995 - 2009. There's about 9 crates worth that I want to find a good home for!

I don't have them catalogued or anything crazy like that and frankly time is important right now so I'm not going to get into questions and answers about what I have ... I will say this I'm getting rid of some records that I really truely love! I just don't have space for everything so its gotta go!! Most plates will be $5, some more classic stuff may be $10 ... but feel free to make me a deal or bargain if you're buying bulk. Hell, if you wanna try and be the hero you can make an offer for the whole damn thing or even just certain parts or a crate. Whatever! The plan really is to move every last one of them.

I have everything separated into sections:

Dark / Neuro / Amen
    Jump Up / Dancefloor
    Liquid Funk / Atmospheric
    Old School / Ragga.

Every artist you can think of is represented -
    Zinc, C4C, Konflict, Congo Natty, Dillinja, Baron, Marcus Intalex & St Files, Calibre, Ram Trilogy, Ed & Op, J.Majik, Total Science, Pendulum ... the list goes on and on.

Everything is first come first served and I will not hold anything.
    This sale is by appointment only so drop me a line and be the first appointment!
    spinz@blaydrunner.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

GIVE MY VINYL A HOME!!!

2. dj SPINZ

dj SPINZ TRIBE Promoter

Appointments are being made. If you want something get in there now!

3. adrian martin

adrian martin TRIBE Member