• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Dj sneak sets

s1k

TRIBE Member
I'm looking for sneak sets, i have some tapes but their starting to rip. I found www.sneaktribute.com but most of the links are broken and soulseek is useless since people never let the downloads finish or the que takes forver, anyone know any sites that has his sets?

nuttz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by thePrincess
i *think* (and i could be wrong) but try undergroundhouse.net. it's jsut streaming...
I haven't seen a sneak set on that website yet. your best bet is Soulseek. You'll just have to be patient to get them downloaded. I've never had a problem getting any files off of soulseek. Look for.

Mr Bojangles
Cannabis Cuts 2 disc
Sexuality 2 disc
At da Club

sweet_e

TRIBE Member
i once actually had the sneak set from industry that i got from soulseek. Although i dont know where it is anymore

AshG

i think the majority of what he's done is available at the shop(sneak's beats), if you're looking for cd versions.

i might try to upload this mix i have of his from around 96/97 on the kinky trax label.
the mixing is for the most part good, but its the tracks in that mix that really shine.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

s1k

TRIBE Member
any one know why he hasn't spun latlies? he lives in t. but never spins any where...i would kill to hear him at boa.

AshG

Originally posted by s1k
any one know why he hasn't spun latlies? he lives in t. but never spins any where...i would kill to hear him at boa.
that happens with a lot of local djs in every city - play out a lot more in other cities than their hometown.

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
sneak played a pretty good set on smirnoff experience last night on the radio

made me feel an itch.....

not to fix a sink :p

but to hear some bumpty-bump