• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

dj sets...where are you getting them

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
im already grabbing sets from there, im looking more for the old kiss/bbc/platenleger sets

mixingbowl used to be wicked but it seems to have dropped off and they have a ratio dealie

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
i found soulseek full of douche hats who would demand shit for you to download stuff

suprised this isnt in the hardcore forum since it doesnt involve mortgages or babies ha!

greginhali

TRIBE Member
What do others think of sould seek? It has been hit or miss for me, but i havent been on it in a long while. Is there some rarer or interesting stuff on there?

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
What do others think of sould seek? It has been hit or miss for me, but i havent been on it in a long while. Is there some rarer or interesting stuff on there?
i use soulseek all the time. you just search for what you want by title, or artist, or what i do is search for ' live 2013 mp3 ' and narrows the search.

djfear

TRIBE Member
sound cloud, mix cloud, piratebay, blogspot, etc.

You can find some cool blogs that post weekly mixes, or go to certain forums and they have loads of mixes on there.