• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

DJ Sega @ Blak

starr

TRIBE Member
Un-believable. I think I said that word at least a dozen times that night.

This kid (I think Ben mentioned he's like 19) was amazing. Okay the venue leaves a little (maybe a lot) to be desired. And I may have been one of the oldest people in there, but the music was crazy and the crowd was hype.

He played this remix of Nirvana's Nevermind, that everyone knew the words to and was singing along with, as well as a ton of other sick, sick tracks. I love Tittsworth. That female MC/rapper was great too.

I showed up around 2 and stayed for a bit...an hour, but it was fantastic. I'd see this kid anywhere.
 

why not

TRIBE Member
starr said:
Un-believable. I think I said that word at least a dozen times that night.

This kid (I think Ben mentioned he's like 19) was amazing. Okay the venue leaves a little (maybe a lot) to be desired. And I may have been one of the oldest people in there, but the music was crazy and the crowd was hype.

He played this remix of Nirvana's Nevermind, that everyone knew the words to and was singing along with, as well as a ton of other sick, sick tracks. I love Tittsworth. That female MC/rapper was great too.

I showed up around 2 and stayed for a bit...an hour, but it was fantastic. I'd see this kid anywhere.

hey space cadet, that wasn't tittsworth, that was DJ Sega, and MC Rye Rye.

also, it was a Smells Like Teen Spirit remix you were freaking out about.

after hours down the street was fun too.
 

starr

TRIBE Member
hehe...i had a lot to drink...and i couldn't figure it out.

also, does blak have a website...mkay thanks!

edit: his actual dj name just makes me love him more...and oh yeah, the album is nm. i have two brain cells left and they're rubbing each other for warmth okay, cut me some slack here.
 

Taro

TRIBE Member
why not said:
hey space cadet, that wasn't tittsworth, that was DJ Sega, and MC Rye Rye.

also, it was a Smells Like Teen Spirit remix you were freaking out about.

after hours down the street was fun too.
:p


oh that was funny...
 
tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
why not said:
hey space cadet, that wasn't tittsworth, that was DJ Sega, and MC Rye Rye.

also, it was a Smells Like Teen Spirit remix you were freaking out about.

after hours down the street was fun too.


LOL
 

why not

TRIBE Member
starr said:
hehe...i had a lot to drink...and i couldn't figure it out.

also, does blak have a website...mkay thanks!

edit: his actual dj name just makes me love him more...and oh yeah, the album is nm. i have two brain cells left and they're rubbing each other for warmth okay, cut me some slack here.

if you like the vibe of that party, i'd get on the Dmoney Underdogs mailing list/facebook group.
looking at Darcy's face as he handed over the bottle of tonic that he had to buy the bar makes me think he probably won't be throwing any more parties there in the near future.
not to mention your story about the poo on the women's bathroom floor.
 

starr

TRIBE Member
well i didn't want to post that in here and malign the club, but there you go.
dude that was too much! ugh.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

why not

TRIBE Member
Spinsah said:
Is Sega Diplo's new boy on Mad Decent?
yep.

he's a "philly club" DJ, which is a lot like baltimore club, but from philly.



and of course rye rye is also on mad decent:

 

Taro

TRIBE Member
I really don't get a lot of this 'new' musis these days....
it sounds like an even more stripped down version what is/was already popular 5 years ago no?
 

Destro Sanchez

TRIBE Member
Taro said:
I really don't get a lot of this 'new' musis these days....
it sounds like an even more stripped down version what is/was already popular 5 years ago no?

whatEVAR?!?

dad, you're sooooo lame sumtimes.


;)

(j/k, but you are making yourself sound old and outta touch....like most people on here...)
 
Top