• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

DJ Schooling 101

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
does marcia play rapper music now ?

because those tables are all fancy like serious shit is gonna happen where the needles should be

MoFo

TRIBE Member
LMAO.

That's cuz Marcia's a closet turntablist but is all modest about her skills.

She can breakdance too!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by basic
Is that in Peterborough, above the rooster?

yes sir!

2nd floor lounge

well, now its just called "The Lounge"

Perfect little spot for JayBrain's parties.

(Kind of put you in mind of Labrynthe Lounge except classier....and nicer looking bar staff)

tablist

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mr tall
does marcia play rapper music now ?

because those tables are all fancy like serious shit is gonna happen where the needles should be
Tables should always be set up that way, just in case the desire to get serious strikes! You never know when you'll want to get those pesky needles outta the way*!

*always

:D

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Miss Michie

TRIBE Member
haha GOOOOOOOOo Marcia

yeah i like spinning with my tables like that.... unless i'm drunk and then it gets messy... like when i go to speed it up and my drunkin arm hits the .. arm :p and knocks it off

haha it's happened more than once

Michie

tablist

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Miss Michie
haha GOOOOOOOOo Marcia

yeah i like spinning with my tables like that.... unless i'm drunk and then it gets messy... like when i go to speed it up and my drunkin arm hits the .. arm :p and knocks it off

haha it's happened more than once

Michie

Haha! I do that all the time when I'm juggling, c'ept my pinky finger hits the power switch, and I get an unexpected wind down when I flip back to the other table! LOL! Can't say I hit the needle tho!

Only when drunk!