• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

DJ SAMMY and the song "HEAVEN"

madnezz

TRIBE Member
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Im in LOVE with this song!!!! :D :D :D :D

Can anyone else attest to how GOOD this song is?? It just uplifts me like nothing else and makes me dance around like crazy!!!!

*sigh* There realy need to be more songs like this!!!! *GRINNNN*

adios
Laura <--- heard it on the radio and hasnt stopped listening to it since! *S*

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
haha cri and i both have had this song on our playlist on repeat for like 2 months... its a wikkid song :)

my repeat list consists of heaven - dj sammy... kylie minogue - can't get you outta my head... catch - koshen (ferry corsten mix) --- amazing track...

thats all she wrote;)

Dave

Bean

TRIBE Member
laura!

*Revokes Laura's technosnob status*

:D

Peace,

Sabina

.:. Share what you know, learn what you don't .:.

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
Re: laura!

Originally posted by Bean
*Revokes Laura's technosnob status*

:D
oh that was revoked indefinately the day she ordered $200 worth of glowsticks, bulk, from the US, with me a couple years ago:)

Dave

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
omg Laura....you're such a geek :p

this is such a strange coincidence but I downloaded that song yesterday and I think its pretty good.....so I guess I'm a geek too, but you admitted to liking it first :p

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Cri

TRIBE Member
I was COMPLETELY in love with this song..anyone I know can attest to that ;) Now I don't listen to it as much anymore cuz I found a new song that I love --> Gigi D'agostino, I'll fly with you...but I still think Heaven is better :)

RJ45

TRIBE Member
The ironic part is that 95% of the people that love this song have no idea that the original is a Bryan Adams love song. And when they find out they always say "Eww, no way man. You're wrong."

- Sam

madnezz

TRIBE Member
OMG!!!!! CRI!!!!!!!!!!!!! that song is SOOOOOO great!!! HAhahahhahah i was wondering who that was, thank you! *S*

can you refer to any other similar cheeze songs like these?? I eat them up! *Grin*

and YES will, looks like we're both geeks! but let me tell you- I'd go NUUUUUTTTTSSS if they played either of these songs at system one time! *GRIN*

and as for the bryan adams reference, I'm not surprised actually! but good to know! *S*

this should be the cheezy music thread! *Grin*

adios
Laura

Dj_Casper

TRIBE Member
Yo

I bet you guys never seen the video for heaven of i'll fly with you.
Well...... I just came back from europe and recorded a bunch of music videos from MTV2 in German, It's pretty cool. They played both those song like 40 times a day. It's pure electronica on MTV2.
ITS WIKKID

PEACE

Cri

TRIBE Member
:p Laura...I know tons of cheesy songs..I LOVE cheesy music..hehe...umm..i mean...no I do :) It's fun to listen to :)
Next time I see you on icq I will tell you some!

And I knew Bryan Adams did it and his version is great too!!!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories