• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

DJ needed in exchange for gym membership!

lucinda

TRIBE Member
Hello,
I need a DJ to play at Goodlife Fitness, (yonge and st.clair) on Wed eve from 4pm-8ish pm.
You need to bring tables, mixer, and several long RCA cables - prolly around 30 feet. Bonus if your mixer has an XLR input for a mic.

good, upbeat, house. nothing to hard.

You will receieve a one year membership with all the bells and whistles! Sentence and Fleaflo have both played here and are reaping the rewards!!

PM me and thank you very much!

lucinda

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: DJ needed in exchange for gym membership!

Originally posted by chipotle
I'll play in cdj's for you.

is that okay?

cdj's = cd's not vinyl.

prefer vinyl....but thanks for the offer!

CLUSTER

TRIBE Member
Haha nice Lucinda!!

I can't help ya cause my progressive trance may not go over too well with all the sexy people.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
i would have gone and rented cdj's and mixer ...and got some cd's together (got lots already) just to get a memebership there.

i would have played house.... diva house.. i don't care as long as i got a membership for a year.

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
give carl cox and dj sneak a call... make them your poster boys for your next campaign after you are done sliming them up.

Last edited:

CLUSTER

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by chipotle
give carl cox and dj sneak a call... make them your poster boys for your next campaing after you are done sliming them up.

campaign

Since we're all being fockers today

P.s. Nice Edit

Last edited:

CLUSTER

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by littlenutty
i think that's a great offer, i think the only trouble is finding a DJ that's willing to bring their own equipment....

Hey nutty, maybe we can go out for a coffee sometime? :rolleyes: