• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

dj dan / boxing day

JAR

TRIBE Member
talked to Dan and he's super excited to make his boxing day debut at FW v2.0. Given the history of the event, the rest of the line-up, and the sound Dan's been playing as of late, I'd say we're in for an old school treat!technics1200

T_Dot_House

TRIBE Member
Wow.. I didn't start the roll call for this, this year. So excited for DJ Dan now! Whom else is going to be on the bill for the night?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

T_Dot_House

TRIBE Member
Wow.. almost seems like an Industry Reunion party.. I'd love it if some of the locals were Kenny Glasgow, Peter & Tyrone.. far fetched wishing I'm sure but one can dream :)

The lineup is stacked already.. not much room for any other DJ's.. except if the party goes beyond 5AM, which I hope it does!

Taro

TRIBE Member
[YOUTUBE]hBAWyAkvL6o#t=331[/YOUTUBE]

Cevin Fisher's recent tune - fucking dope - I"m sure this jam is gonna rock

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
I curse my mother for moving so far and thus never being able to go to boxing day parties. I sooooooo wuda hit this if I cud.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Matt C and Honey Dijon killed (HD especially; a bevy of edits and blends of house anthems Music Sounds better to life is changing to moloko into i feel love into U don't even know me was fantastic)... people were up for it and singing along and roars went out faster than their hands flew up when the hooks were dropped....

greginhali

TRIBE Member
Matt C and Honey Dijon killed (HD especially; a bevy of edits and blends of house anthems Music Sounds better to life is changing to moloko into i feel love into U don't even know me was fantastic)... people were up for it and singing along and roars went out faster than their hands flew up when the hooks were dropped....
Hey Bernnie

Just wondering if you might know the track Honey Dijon played just after the sequence of songs you mention above. All i remember there was a loud siren type of noise ever minute or so, mixed into a different song. Bad description from me but just throwing it out there. The song had this booming siren in the song.