• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

DJ Czech - Bubble Dub

Hey Jay (Fut) if I threw Czech's 1995's Herbal Rhythms your way (the cassette) think you could work your magic on it again, like you did this?

(This is assuming, of course, that Czech wouldn't have a problem with this).

futronic

TRIBE Member
I think I could probably manage it. I have to find the software again though!

Send me a PM and we'll see how things can work out.

-- Jay aka Fut

gsnuff

TRIBE Promoter
Christ.. you know this room is dead when the top thread is about a 10 (12?) year old MIXTAPE. Sheesh..

Downtempo Room = FAIL.

adamdma

Thought I'd follow up on this - didn't see it before. Czech didn't even have a copy of it, so he was appreciative of the fact that I ripped this (and Down Tempo), cleaned it up, and mailed him the MP3s. Since he didn't have it, he couldn't offer a download. No idea if he lost the CD I sent though.

-- Jay aka Fut

Thanks so much for encoding these tapes, recently Czech posted a copy of the downtempo tape on his facebook page, the files are here:

Downtempo.zip

Such a great mixtape!

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
Damn!!! Can't tell you how great it is to hear this again after all these years. It is only a movie!!! And that crazy cat track.

Nice clean up job Fut!
[YOUTUBE]9F1sKtJlMfo[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]5iYM6R1FIwo[/YOUTUBE]
anyone got any names for the other tracks on this set???