• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

DJ Czech - Bubble Dub

The Kid

TRIBE Member
fuck... i bought the tape years ago and had it STOLEN.

How about a free download czech you jerk!!!!

;)

futronic

TRIBE Member
I ripped the tape several years ago and cleaned up the tape hiss, etc, and then uploaded it to a bunch of people. If people want it again, just give me somewhere to host it.

-- Jay aka Fut

The Kid

TRIBE Member
futronic said:
Do you have an FTP server that I can upload it to?

-- Jay aka Fut
hey see if isoprax will host it, he's got a bunch of old mixtapes up on his site and i'm sure he wouldn't mind.... TREV?! You around buddy?!

;)

futronic

TRIBE Member
The files are uploaded. Trev will send me the link or just post the link when he gets them hosted.

-- Jay aka Fut

keeper

TRIBE Member
Damn!!! Can't tell you how great it is to hear this again after all these years. It is only a movie!!! And that crazy cat track.

Nice clean up job Fut!

futronic

TRIBE Member
*tips cap*

Thank you sir. I actually ripped that a few years ago and cleaned it up with Steinberg. Did it for a bunch of other tapes. I've also got Czech's Down Tempo tape in MP3 as well, among some others (more house tapes though).

-- Jay aka Fut

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
futronic said:
*tips cap*

Thank you sir. I actually ripped that a few years ago and cleaned it up with Steinberg. Did it for a bunch of other tapes. I've also got Czech's Down Tempo tape in MP3 as well, among some others (more house tapes though).

-- Jay aka Fut
Like I mentioned in the email. upload all the tapes you want and I'll put em in my mixtape archive for all to (re) enjoy.

futronic

TRIBE Member
The Kid said:
fuck... i bought the tape years ago and had it STOLEN.

How about a free download czech you jerk!!!!

;)
Thought I'd follow up on this - didn't see it before. Czech didn't even have a copy of it, so he was appreciative of the fact that I ripped this (and Down Tempo), cleaned it up, and mailed him the MP3s. Since he didn't have it, he couldn't offer a download. No idea if he lost the CD I sent though.

-- Jay aka Fut