• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

disturbing questions with obvious answers that we forgot to ask.

roo

TRIBE Member
why is st luke still a chapter in the bible?

why do doctors KO everybody for surgery when all they actually need is anaesthetic?

why don't the same children ever show up twice on a children's television show when we all know that tv shows with repeat characters get higher ratings?

why, after i tipped the fbi off about the latter, did i end up with lead in my bloodstream henceforth a lower iq?
 

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JayIsBored
why are both carrots and oranges orange but only one of them is called an orange?
So you can tell the difference when people tell you to get them orange juice.
 
Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Karim

TRIBE Member
So then why do they call Orange Juice + Vodka a screw driver when a carrot is obviously more screw shaped?

:)
Karim
 
Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by roo
why don't the same children ever show up twice on a children's television show when we all know that tv shows with repeat characters get higher ratings?
for the record, there was one blond kid who showed up repeatedly on barney.

-jM
A&D
 
Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Karim
So then why do they call Orange Juice + Vodka a screw driver when a carrot is obviously more screw shaped?

:)
Karim
My carrots are not screw-shaped.
 

gazgiz

TRIBE Member
if 7-11 is open seven days a week, 24 hours a day, every day of the year, why are there locks on the doors?
 

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by gazgiz
if 7-11 is open seven days a week, 24 hours a day, every day of the year, why are there locks on the doors?
They are actually closed every 11th of July... hence the name 7-11.

God, don't you know anything?

BTW: dates should be dd/mm/yy, which is the way most of the world does it, except of course those backwards americans, with their inches and gallons still.
 

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PosTMOd
BTW: dates should be dd/mm/yy, which is the way most of the world does it, except of course those backwards americans, with their inches and gallons still.
Hey, that never stopped us North Americans from yammering on and on about 20:02 20-02 2002, especially since we don't even use a 24 hour clock (except in Quebec)!!
 
Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Locks at 7-11

And just for the record, apparently convenience stores must lock their doors after they've been robbed and wait for the police to arrive. I'm assuming locks would come in handy for any emergency or extraordinary situation, regardless of whether you're open for business 24 hours.
 
Top