• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Disclosure @ WrongBar

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
[SOUNDCLOUD]http://soundcloud.com/disclosuremusic/latch-ft-sam-smith?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=twitter&utm_content=http://soundcloud.com/disclosuremusic/latch-ft-sam-smith[/SOUNDCLOUD]

erika

TRIBE Member
Why is this the same night as Gilles Peterson? Though he's down the street, so it might be doable...

erika

TRIBE Member
sigh.. the lineup at great hall is great(for me) too
too many parties this week-end
our lives are soooo hard!

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
I have no idea when the last time disclosure was in town. The Great Hall has more space compared to Wrong shitty bar. I don't think Peterson comes by often too. Wrongbar is far too packed and the idiot bouncer lets more people in.

erika

TRIBE Member
Hmm, what makes you say it's sold out? That's not the info I have

I have no idea when the last time disclosure was in town. The Great Hall has more space compared to Wrong shitty bar. I don't think Peterson comes by often too. Wrongbar is far too packed and the idiot bouncer lets more people in.
The bouncer at Wrongbar is a super nice guy (to me anyway). I quite like that place; it's just that the first parties I went to were Movement parties at Roxy Blu, and to have them all at Great Hall + Gilles makes it hard to beat.

If it weren't going to piss down rain I would just wander in between the two: they are close enough for almost alternating sets. But this now crappy weather isn't inspiring.

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
Yeah it was sold out - could have looked at facebook event and it was posted on the door that it was only for ticket holders. They did turn away people at the door.

No one jumped queue like last time - I'm a little suspicious someone from Embrace or Wrongbar is reading Tribe. /shrug

Yeah you can thank Purity Productions once they had their party there, opened up more opportunities for The Great Hall.