• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Dis be yo Sunday Thread...

tobywan

TRIBE Member
yo.

What the hell am I doin' up at this ungodly hour you ask? Just gettin' ready to head up to Mt. St. Louis Moonstone for the day. I hope there's some sunshine later on as there was yesterday, as it's currently pissing rain in downtown T.O. at the moment...

Lookin' forward to doin' NOTHING @ home tonight, other than sittin' my ass down on the couch for some sunday teevee viewing...

wooo!

Lurker

TRIBE Member
Didn't go out last night, up at 6am to watch the first Formula 1 race of the season.

Back to bed after the race :)

Caz

TRIBE Member
dude the only thing I noticed bout your post is that it didn't include the words "still up"

Now I feel uselesss, whaytago

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Caz

TRIBE Member
turntableturntableturntableturntableturntableturntableturntableturntableturntableturntableturntableturntableturntableturntableturntable

Aleks

TRIBE Member
whats up,

yeah this is an odd hour to be up for me on a sunday. and no im not *Still up from last night. :D just coulden't sleep in this morning..??now time for a dube and maybe in a bit i might catch some more zZZzz's.

Caz

TRIBE Member
Aleks said:
whats up,

yeah this is an odd hour to be up for me on a sunday. and no im not *Still up from last night. :D just coulden't sleep in this morning..??now time for a dube and maybe in a bit i might catch some more zZZzz's.
whatever you do with dudes on your time is your business

Caz

TRIBE Member
huh? Mr. Smith? dude i said keep your ghey fantasies to yourself, I dun wanna know about this guy

alright alright im fucking with ya. Sorry Im bored and delirious:D

soulbrother 10

TRIBE Member
I'm up, but sicker than a dog with some nasty flu thing. My very bones are aching. Have to miss hockey this morning. Too weak to skate. I think I'll take a shower and go back to bed.

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
i'm so excited about my new mp3 player. i have stevie wonder blasting so lound and i'm not waking up my roomate :)

grumblegirl

TRIBE Member
jaysus..

16 posts and it's not even 8 a.m.
weird.

at least i have an excuse for being up so early. gotta go to work. ew ew ew.

seeker

TRIBE Member
oh dear gawd
i feel completely awful

i've evn tried smoking a half a joint to clear my stomach issues. i can't believe i have to face people today.

back to bed...

DEEPHOUSEGRL

TRIBE Member
I love waking up and listening to the rain hit my window, while I'm all cozy in bed. I'll eat some breakfast, read the paper, drink coffee, and maybe check out the car show later. I'm glad I didn't go buck wild this weekend, because I feel pretty good today.

lucinda

TRIBE Member
Just woke up and about to have breakfast and coffee.
Off to spin and pump at 11
Then to my Dad's to chill all afternoon with the fam! And my Big Bro is coming too!!!!:D
Nice Day ahead:)

Joe Seven

TRIBE Member
I feel amazing. Its all about the eggs, a buttery bagel, coffee, some tunes, then Adobe Illustrator all day long... I'm glad its raining today cause I will be staying inside... sorry to the suckaz who don't have to work!!!

sugar

TRIBE Member
I was asleep by midnight, even though I was fully clothed and planning to go out. Up at 9 - was hoping it would be sunny outside so that I could go for a long walk, but that's ok. Gonna spend the rest of my day lounging around and eating, then hang out with a friend I haven't seen in a few months, then Sopranos, time permitting.

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
I didn't make it out last night either. Some old friends of mine were meeting up for drinks but a nap on the couch won. :)

Family stuff for me today. Just trying to figure out what I can make as an appetizer/snack for dinner this evening. It's looking like guac right now, which is quick & easy.

I was thinking of making the spinach & artichoke dip, but it's pertty labour intensive, not to mention more expensive (like $20 just for the 3 different cheeses that go in it).

You win guac, you always win.

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
One more for the staying in no party crew. Fell asleep watching Traffic last night. lame-o.

Pancakes are in order then maybe a trip to the gym to do something about this paunch I am developing.