• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

dirty, shameful little secrets

Plato

TRIBE Member
that song is len - man of the year

check the tribe ftp, i have a folder of choice selections from that album

p[l]a+0
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Sometimes to get to sleep, I sing that song from the HP Sauce commercial over and over and over and over...

"Can you imagine? How much I love you... moo moo moo moo"
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

gasper

TRIBE Member
the REAL reason why my CPU overheated was because I was mixing Kylie Minouge from my hard disk with Corey Hart from my cd-rom drive......shame on me!
 

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PosTMOd
Sometimes to get to sleep, I sing that song from the HP Sauce commercial over and over and over and over...

"Can you imagine? How much I love you... moo moo moo moo"
God I love that cow

moo moo moo moo, moo moo moo moo
 

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Plato
that song is len - man of the year
len, as in that sunshine song? it's the same song from the pop tarts commercial where the guys are standing around the riced out pop tart?
 

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dicksherwood69
I'm in love with your mom
my mom's great!

short (I think she's getting smaller every year)
has a wacky sense of humour
and a phd
and a six figure salary
and is fun to hug
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by pauly j
i sported a mullet, racing stripes included, from grade 1-6.
I sported a bracket fungus from grade 8 to grade 10 because I rubbed some guy's jock itchy underwear on my ass to make them smell.
 

Plato

TRIBE Member
deep, yes.

its a very eclectic album, despite a few shitty tracks.
you have to admit the production on steal my sunshine is much better than the standard swede produced pop pap from the states.

p[l]a+0
 

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Plato
deep, yes.

its a very eclectic album, despite a few shitty tracks.
you have to admit the production on steal my sunshine is much better than the standard swede produced pop pap from the states.
another dirty little secret : I liked that song too

I like the girls voice. It's sweet, and her being cute doesn't hurt either
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Plato
steal my sunshine
The looped hook in that song is from some disco song that's on The Last Days of Disco soundtrack.

I bet alexd could name the song.
 

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PosTMOd


The looped hook in that song is from some disco song that's on The Last Days of Disco soundtrack.

I bet alexd could name the song.
I bet you attended discos when it was being played in clubs.
 

Plato

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PosTMOd


The looped hook in that song is from some disco song that's on The Last Days of Disco soundtrack.

I bet alexd could name the song.
i know, i recognized it...but i am having trouble remebering what song it is...grrr *hits head agianst wall to remember*

p[l]a+0
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
Top