• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

directv

G

I got it, but I get them programmed for me.

Although, I think I'm going to start doing it myself soon.

futronic

TRIBE Member
For how little it costs to get a decent programmer, you might as well. That way if you go down, you can reprogram it right away. Mind you, getting a subbed bin will ensure that your bin never goes bad and you'll just have tiers fall off.

-- Jay aka Fut

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

poker face

TRIBE Member
Question is it still worth purchasing Direct tv anymore. I have been hearing that they are scrammbling the cards on a regular basis these days!

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by poker face
Question is it still worth purchasing Direct tv anymore. I have been hearing that they are scrammbling the cards on a regular basis these days!

800 free channels vs. $40 a month for regular cable.

Hmmm....

pr0nstar

futronic

TRIBE Member
Lee, if you have a programmer, you can reprogram your card after you've been hashed. If you have a subbed bin, you won't go down completely, you'll just have to re-add the stations that aren't part of the subscription.

Ballz, yes you can get something called an AVR for ExpressVu units to unlock all the stations. It looks similar to a bootstrap for Directv. They work pretty well, but when the codes change, the picture blacks for a second or two while the AVR unit changes to match the new codes.

-- Jay aka Fut

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

swenard

TRIBE Member
Spam alert!!!!!

If anyone is interested in the systems or getting there card programmed or buying a loader w/support. You can e-mail me at swenard@cogeco.ca. I have it all! and good deals too!