• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Direct TV

Dr. Grinch

TRIBE Member
Anyone know how to update their tiers to reinitiliaze groups that have expired?
My BIN is still perfectly valid, but I'm missing Showtime and a few others I'd like to get back, and apparently the problem is the dates on a few of my tiers have expired.

Any help please?

*SiLver*RoBoT*

TRIBE Member
Just click on "add tiers" when creating a new hex file - worked for me. I also find that when you click on "no locals" for television stations, you don't get showtime and such. So I leave it on Boston.

Try that out

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*

Dr. Grinch

TRIBE Member
What proggy are you using to create your hex?
Do you need to do ALL your tiers in the Hex or is it like a cumulative update?
Do you apply the hex to your valid bin using ExtremeHU?

My knowlege extends as far as unlooping cards, cloning them and applying bins. I'm a bit of a n00b, though I understand roughly whats going on.

TIA for the help. :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

*SiLver*RoBoT*

TRIBE Member
Just need to click on "add tiers" - you don't need to do all.

You can add the hex to your valid bin - will work. I'm kind of lost telling you step by step info since I'm not at home.

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*

2337lover

TRIBE Member
I'm interested in getting a system, however, I have heard that Direct TV will be changing their system & the current card format will no longer be valid. Any truth to this?

Dr. Grinch

TRIBE Member
That'll probably take about 2-3 years for them to change to the P4 cards completely and deactivate the HU stream. They just ended the H card stream after about a 4 year phase out period.

Sliver Robot, sorry, which program are you using this Add Tiers option in? ExtremeHU?