• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Dinner Theatres

joey

TRIBE Member
With Valentines Day approaching I wanted to do something a little different. Plus I have a special Valentines Date


Anyways, anyone know any info on dinner theates? Not just the ones where you eat and watch a play, I want a place where we can get involved... Like a who dun it, or there was some wedding thing, or anything along those lines....

Anyone know anything?
 
G

Guest

Guest
There's a murder mystery one near my work, but I'm not sureif you want to send that message on a date.

There's always Medievil Times, it's not really theater but you get a serving wench.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa:
Medieval times theatre

From the Ministry of why not?

Prime Minister Highsteppa
</font>
I've been wanting to do this for a while... I checked the prices... $55/adult.

~Lori
 

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
There is a dinner theatre in Mississauga near the 401 and Dixie. Its called StageWest. I don't know if they have anything you would be interested in. I think its mostly older people stuff.

jeremy -we need a tbk drama dinner theatre- jive
 

tobywan

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Galactic Phantom:
There's always Medievil Times, it's not really theater but you get a serving wench.</font>
SERVING WENCH, BRING FORTH MY BREW!
 

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ~Loress~:
I've been wanting to do this for a while... I checked the prices... $55/adult.

~Lori

</font>
Are you complaining? Or just stating a fact?

And I don't find that all that bad. $60 is the normal dinner out with a drink or two.
And that's without a show ...

pr0nstar
 

joey

TRIBE Member
Got any info on that Keith?
or could you get some?

We would prefer if the theatre is downtown (or close to it) so we can easily go out afterwards.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MBoy

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jeremy:

jeremy -we need a tbk drama dinner theatre- jive
</font>
For 10 bucks a head, you can bring your date to my house, I'll make you kraft dinner, and then you can use my computer to see who slept with who and find out everyone's favourite coital position.
 
G

Guest

Guest
...and with medieval times you can throw your food on the floor....the floor!!
 

joey

TRIBE Member
medievil is a consideration

i would prefer something that we can get into more rather then just cheering for our colors knight
 

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by pr0nstar:
Are you complaining? Or just stating a fact?

And I don't find that all that bad. $60 is the normal dinner out with a drink or two.
And that's without a show ...

pr0nstar
</font>

Does it sound like I'm complaining?


~Lori &lt;---stated fact
 

juice

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by joey:
With Valentines Day approaching I wanted to do something a little different. Plus I have a special Valentines Date


Anyways, anyone know any info on dinner theates? Not just the ones where you eat and watch a play, I want a place where we can get involved... Like a who dun it, or there was some wedding thing, or anything along those lines....

Anyone know anything?

</font>
You should check out "Tony and Tinas Wedding" it is playing at Second City ... a friend of mine is in the show it is really funny and would make a good night out.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ~Loress~:

Does it sound like I'm complaining?


~Lori &lt;---stated fact


</font>
I think it was the .....'s that made it sound like a drawn out ... "Blah it's $55!"
 

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
Joey, go to Tina and Greg's wedding.

it's in toronto, and it's supposed to be a fucking blast.
i'm sure it'll be extra busy on Single Awareness day, but try your best!
 

DarkNemesis

TRIBE Member
http://www.mysteriouslyyours.com/

This place is good, i took my Girlfriend there for her birthday over the summer, and they do get the audience invloved (especially if you tell them its your birthday when you check in, other wise they just pick people @ random)

(you can get tickets on ticketmaster, or by checking out their website and calling them to make reservations)

if i remember correctly, they are located on Youngue St Downtown.
 

joey

TRIBE Member
thanks keith

that looks really good

$75 a plate isn't too bad...
the menu look s sweet too
(mmm lamb)

it runs from 6:30 - 10:30

NICE!
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top