• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Dihydromorphone and other powerful opiates

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
I recently came under the affliction of an inflamed pancreas.

I didn't know this until I was thoroughly scanned, etc.

What I did know was that it is enormously painful.

I sprawled around in the fetal position for hours, in the hospital, until finally a doctor saw me.

DC> "Well, we'll give you some antiinflammatory and some pain medication."
me> "Pain?"
DC> "It'll be mixed with an anti nausea."
me> "Which pain medication?"

I didn't find out until the nurse came back, set up my IV,

me> "Which med is this?"
nurse>"Dilaudid."

And on that note she pushed the plunger.

Your mind escapes to a no-where place, immediately.

The severe pain in my abdomen was immediately gone, also gone was any concern for whatever.

I watched that Dilaudid drip into my veins for another hour or so, and I couldn't have cared less about any problem I might have.

Drip, drip, drop.

-jM
A&D

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Yeah like what the fuck is that.

Trying to get drunk. We're going to figure out a plan. Sent the lady on the beer mission.

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
Yeah like what the fuck is that.

Trying to get drunk. We're going to figure out a plan. Sent the lady on the beer mission.
Metric tons of beer here. But need more cocaine.

The problem is this dealer is not familiar with hydromorphone. Oh, he'll take oxy's like they're sugar snaps, but when I try to trade hydromorphone, he takes a pause.

In the end, I think I got the fair end of the transaction - but some bad feeling lingers in me when my customer doesn't exactly know the value that they're getting.....

-jM
A&D

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Fucking hell it's like 2pm. Got to either plow a few back, or plow a few back. I don't get it.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
Fucking hell it's like 2pm. Got to either plow a few back, or plow a few back. I don't get it.
Yesterday? Friday? I had to get a CT scan. I lost my bacpack ibcluding alll work equiupment somewhere in the hospital. Since then, there seems to be a virus on this machines which seriously delays my typing and for that reason I am not editting or correcting my text..

So I am currently RADIOACTIVE so I invite anyone to have radioactive sex with me right now.

-jM
A&D