• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

digweed

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
No listing on Guv's website ... they are probably waiting until the supporting DJs for the night are finalized.

DoubleDown

TRIBE Member
Apparently it's March 13th... the same night as Ferry Corsten...

this is what I've heard at least... havn't seen anything official

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Lainey

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ChrisD
are you going to be able to go to both rooms?

Good question, the complex is so much more bearable when it's all open and people can spread out everywhere..

I'll be there either way though :)

vinder

TRIBE Member
i heard there may be wristbands that will allow travel in between rooms. just a rumour though, might not happen.

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vinder
i heard there may be wristbands that will allow travel in between rooms. just a rumour though, might not happen.
Guvernment always offers wristbands for this type of event. However, the number of wristbands is very limited, and they typically sell for the difference between cover at Guvernment and the ticket price for Kool Haus.

wyrm

TRIBE Member
Fuck the sweaty shirt-free Guv main room.

KH all the way.

I really hope Deko-ze's closing or opening, but preferrably closing.

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Yea i dunno why anyone would want to see ferry instead of digweed but whateva.

i dunno if i am going to this.

DoubleDown

TRIBE Member
Is this gonna happen or what??

The only thing I'm concerned with is the fact that I can't seem to find any OFFCIAL word on this event... Nothing listed on the Balance site... nothing on the Guv site... Digweed's site is useless... Does anyone know 100% for sure yet that this is going down??

It seems unlikely that so many different sources would all be hearing the same thing if it wasn't true.

BUT

It also seems unlikely that Digweed would be here in just over 3 weeks and nothing official is listed anywhere.

dunno..m maybe I just missed something somewhere and overlooked a post or a flyer or something... who knows... fill me in anyone has something concrete , cuz so far it just sounds like everyone is just saying. "i HEARD he's coming..."

Ah well.. really hope it happens... but even if it didn't at least we have Satoshi this weekend and Lawler in a month! :D

Darren

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
It also seems unlikely that Digweed would be here in just over 3 weeks and nothing official is listed anywhere.
Not necessarily. I recall many past events at Guvernment for which tickets and flyers were not available until around two weeks prior. I wouldn't worry just yet. :)

noodle

TRIBE Member
It's official!

He was spot on last time he was here. Can't wait for this.

It's a shame Sasha won't be joining him considering they're both at CroBar in NYC the night before (maybe I should go to New York then :D ).

DoubleDown

TRIBE Member
I'm really hoping for some extended sets... only Luke and Digweed on the lineup for the night and nothing new added *YET* (hoping it stays that way)......

seen digweed in the koolhaus/warehouse 4 times (2 betterdays, 1 delta heavy, 1 regular show)
once in Guv (with sasha)
twice at Meow (once with sasha)
once at Lotus

every time (except lotus) has been one that went down in my own mental history books... only reason the lotus night sucked for me was there wasn't an INCH of open space in the club that night and was just plain uncomfortable.... With that being said there's no doubt in my mind that this 4th trip back to the koolhouse for diggers is going to be one of the best nights of the year for me party wise... can't wait...

PLEASE DON'T CLOSE DOWN AT 4 LIKE DELTA HEAVY DID LAST TIME!!!

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Does anyone have any idea what an all access pass will cost? I want to hit up Charlies for a while as well so long as it's not massively cost prohibitive.