• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Digital Print Shop Job Posting Near Broadway and Cambie

watanabee

TRIBE Member
If anyone is looking for work, the company I work for is looking for a front counter/inside sales rep with graphic experience. We produce large format digital prints for corporate and artistic clients as well as outdoor signage and a multitude of other creative projects. The job would entail; answering phones, taking orders from walk-in and phone-in clients, opening and closing the shop, etc.

Graphics and file knowledge is very helpful as you will be dealing with customer questions about files, however there is a lot of room to learn and this job really involves a fair bit of learning at the start as almost each job is unique.

Customer service experience and an upbeat attitude is a must.

We’re located at 195 West 7th Ave, just across the Cambie bridge from Downtown.

If you’re interested in this position or have questions, PM me

Or send your resume to:

If anyone is looking for work, the company I work for is looking for a front counter/inside sales rep with graphic experience. We produce large format digital prints for corporate and artistic clients as well as outdoor signage and a multitude of other creative projects. The job would entail; answering phones, taking orders from walk-in and phone-in clients, opening and closing the shop, etc.

Graphics and file knowledge is very helpful as you will be dealing with customer questions about files however there is a lot of room to learn and this job really involves a fair bit of learning at the start as almost each job is unique.

Customer service experience and an upbeat attitude is a must.

We’re located at 195 West 7th Ave, just across the Cambie bridge from Downtown.

If you’re interested in this position or have questions, PM me

Or send your resume to:

info@colorificimaging.com

WWW.COLORIFIC.CA
Front counter Customer Service.
Knowledge of Graphics a must.
Fax: 604-879-6643.