• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Digital form / contract signing solution.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I need to prepare some contracts to be emailed to people and signed digitally by them.

Is there a low cost software or online app solution for this that isn't complicated or bloaty?

DJ Doublecross

TRIBE Member
I'm not sure if you can actually create original documents with it or not, but I use the DocuSign Ink app on my iPhone to sign contracts that are emailed to me. Super simple to use. I actually bought my house with it while I was busy at work, had to sign back a bunch of bidding offers and it made it really easy!

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure if you can actually create original documents with it or not, but I use the DocuSign Ink app on my iPhone to sign contracts that are emailed to me. Super simple to use. I actually bought my house with it while I was busy at work, had to sign back a bunch of bidding offers and it made it really easy!
Were they pdfs?

The Kid

TRIBE Member
Yeah you can do electronic signature with PDF, that's how we do it here at my work (payment processing company).

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories