• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Did you know?

marcinm

TRIBE Member
The Hummer means "lobster" in german?

So that means if you're driving a Hummer in germany, you're really driving a giant LOBSTER! lol

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
Did you know that it was Arnold Schwarzenegger's idea to allow them to sell Hummers to anyone and not just to the military. He raised a big stink saying it was unfair that the military could own and operate them but the public couldnt. Now you see one on every street corner and we have that moron to thank.

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
Fillmore said:
Did you know that it was Arnold Schwarzenegger's idea to allow them to sell Hummers to anyone and not just to the military. He raised a big stink saying it was unfair that the military could own and operate them but the public couldnt. Now you see one on every street corner and we have that moron to thank.

Yes, but he did make Predator.

50/50

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

TRO

TRIBE Member
there was a bank in portugal with branches all over the world including here in toronto on university...that had the word "sodemy" in it...

I believe they had to change thier name and now known as BDP...if I'm not mistaken...

Agent Smith

TRIBE Member
Fillmore said:
Uhhhhh, I don't think it quite worked that way.

TRO

TRIBE Member
apparently accroding to toronto life (me tinks thats where I read it) starbucks employees make 7000/year

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
TRO said:
apparently accroding to toronto life (me tinks thats where I read it) starbucks employees make 7000/year

considering most are probably part time i could believe that. $8/h, 15 hours a week for 52 weeks of the year works out to just over $6200

sucks to be student working at starbucks :p

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
Agent Smith said:
Uhhhhh, I don't think it quite worked that way.

Well obviously it wasnt like Arnold said " do it" and they did. He was just one person with celebrity status who helped put the push on to have them become a civilian vehicle.

Silvershadow

TRIBE Member
marcinm said:
The Hummer means "lobster" in german?

So that means if you're driving a Hummer in germany, you're really driving a giant LOBSTER! lol
Also, Suzuki means seabass.

(Thank you, Iron Chef)

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
...that your ice cube tray is laced with bacteria?

yep, they have almost as much germs on 'em as a payphone receiver cause they're never washed and you stick your filthy fingers in to get cubes out.

you're gross.

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
Did you also know that your desk at work has more bacteria on it than a public toilet seat. Telephones being the worst.