• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

did the 1997 daft punk show in t.o. not really happen?

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Bernnie Federko said:
You sound like a Cure fan. You also should get your post count up a little more before you begin passing judgement on me or anyone else here.

I've seen prodigy enough to be able to pass on seeing them again.

- PS - You're also the one referencing Chris Farley in your Location...
i wasnt aware i needed a certain post count to ask a very simple question.
the only judgement i passed is asking if you went to the most recent concert.
and telling you to get back to the sports room.
- ps - youre also the one referencing Johnny Depp in your location.

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
StreetDreams said:
It would be a Hunter S. Thompson reference
FUK Johnny Depp

You also should get your post count up a little more before you begin passing judgement on me or anyone else here.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
ndrwrld said:
i wasnt aware i needed a certain post count to ask a very simple question.
the only judgement i passed is asking if you went to the most recent concert.
and telling you to get back to the sports room.
- ps - youre also the one referencing Johnny Depp in your location.

bwaaaahahahahaa. trying to one up the farley with a johnny depp is magnificent. but then mistaking the hunter S thompson made it Perfect.

Shouldn't you be in the hardcore room?

Last edited:

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Bernnie Federko said:
- PS - You're also the one referencing Chris Farley in your Location...

Matt Foley, Motivational Speaker was a character created by comedian Bob Odenkirk ...performed by Chris Farley.
so eat it.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JEMZ

TRIBE Member
ndrwrld said:
were you at the kool haus last time Prodigy were here ?
wicked concert.
some bands absolutly kill it live while their past couple albums were so so.
anyways...shouldnt you be in the sports room ?

That concert tops my list for worst piece of shit, unrehearsed, off key, bad sound, concert I have ever been to.... total waste of money

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
StreetDreams said:
Ive been posting on Tribe longer than you
Im onto my second name now
I was banned in 99 sukka
wow, you're so hardcore you should post a new thread about yourself in the core core room.
p.s. - use periods at the end of your sentences.
daft punk says so.

kyfe

TRIBE Member
ndrwrld said:
wow, you're so hardcore you should post a new thread about yourself in the core core room.
p.s. - use periods at the end of your sentences.
daft punk says so.

stop pissing people off, you're becoming really good at it:D , waiting for some smart I know you are but what am I comeback

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
grounded4life said:
I pretty much spilled the beans already. All I know is that Daft Punk will be in TO some time in March... and I get free tickets from his friend who's been traveling around with them!!

Let's have an update rumour starter!;)

bombthreat23

TRIBE Member
grounded4life said:
I pretty much spilled the beans already. All I know is that Daft Punk will be in TO some time in March... and I get free tickets from his friend who's been traveling around with them!!
travelling around with them? are they on some tour i am not aware of? I know they played 2 or 3 one off festivals...

Last edited:

djnova

TRIBE Promoter
this whole daft punk thing is out of control - i was tehre that night and it wasnt daft punk that was there with dj sneak it was one half of daft punk - only thomas bangalter was there.. and it was on a thursday night.. it wasn an industry only event ie: only promoters + staff were invited + knew about the event.. it was basically a private party.. no tickets were even sold... there was a ton of other people from USA there aswell i think it was either just before or just after winter music conference 1998 not 1997