• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Did Madonna and her boy split?

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
taken from google news...

Although Madonna's husband, Guy Ritchie, was a no-show at the Grammys for her big performance, the entertainer maintains that they're still together.

After her act, Madonna -- still in her hideous costume -- danced on over to the Ellen Show to defuse rumors that her marriage was over.

"Really, we split up?" said Madge, who was again without her wedding ring. "Okay, well, he's still calling me every five minutes."

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Beats-Mistress

TRIBE Member
My bet is on that it won't be long before the split.

IMHO I never thought they were a good match to begin with.

I don't think he's as spontaneous as she is..and I think he would probably find a better match from someone less involved in her career...and since she can't seem to realize when it's time to let go...I think it's just not going to work out at all

Originally posted by Beats-Mistress
IMHO I never thought they were a good match to begin with.
Match my ass. She only married him to get her fucking film career started, again and figured that indie British film was the way in this time.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Vote Quimby

TRIBE Member
Let them split. At least then Ritchie can get back to making good movies. Just like Sean Penn chose better roles after his split with her.

annec

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Vote Quimby
Let them split. At least then Ritchie can get back to making good movies. Just like Sean Penn chose better roles after his split with her.
DING! DING! DING! I think we have a wiener!

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
he got one look at her in those shitty support hose and gouged his eyes out and puked in his mouth, and decided after her whoring ways and shitty bad acting, enough was enough, so he ditched the british toothed skank

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories