• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Did anyone grow a plant outside this year? Or 4?

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Ohhh gotcha. OK will try now, thanks Alex.
If you just want to throw a pic up - as I often do - and don’t care about photo ownership, etc.... Use ImgBB, or another free hosting site to upload your photo and then cut out the extraneous tags when you post. ...or get a Fakebook or Twatter account and link from there, as Alex suggests. It’s really not a hard thing to do. PM me, if you need a hand!! :)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks!

Here's some recent ones, had to support them better, really starting to flower now. Checked them today after the storm last night and all is well... phew!

You have a water feature? Dude! Excellent!

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
It's my landlord/buddy's place but yeah, couple Koi fish in there also :)
Here’s a tip... Use the shit from the pond to feed your plants. Fish poo is too-shelf for organic fertilizer! My friend gave me a bucket full this spring, when he cleaned out his pond. It’s pure gold!

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I can vouch for the quality of Canuk Seeds Amnesia Lemon Fast. Finished early and a really good clean strain.

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
Alex, that is unreal.

I ended up with only 1 little Charlie Brown plant . Unfortunately 2 of them didn’t work out and the other one was male so that got the chop.

On the positive side, the girl that made it is a solid 5 feet with a beautiful 3 foot kola and some really nice big buds On the lower part.

Im still not able to post pics but if anyone wants to reach out to me directly, I can send a few if you are curious.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Alex, that is unreal.

I ended up with only 1 little Charlie Brown plant . Unfortunately 2 of them didn’t work out and the other one was male so that got the chop.

On the positive side, the girl that made it is a solid 5 feet with a beautiful 3 foot kola and some really nice big buds On the lower part.

Im still not able to post pics but if anyone wants to reach out to me directly, I can send a few if you are curious.
I am so very new to growing these plants but I think that, like hibiscus, it's all about the genetics. A seed strain that has been tested and grown by a lot of different people in climates like ours with some success and is genetically stable will be the best strain to grow. I am temped to try some of these strange crosses that seem to be for sale everywhere, or germinate a found seed, but I don't want to put in 6 or 7 months of care and tending for little or no result. With hibiscus (when I had my place in South Africa) sometimes I would buy plants that had the most impressive flowers in the nursery, but they'd wither and die when planted in the ground. All flash and no substance.

Also, it's easy to post pics!

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Here is a closeup of the Congo. Burgundy colored flowers that aren't truly captured with this LED lighting.

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
Also, I hope we don't get an early frost. The weather says it's going down to 6 tonight!

The frost the last couple of nights has done a number on my one and only plant. I took off a couple of branches last week but I think today it may all need to come down.

Was hoping to get a few more weeks in but not looking promising at this point.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders