• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Dexter

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
LOL do it!!!

and then report back on what happened!
So far it is all 'likes' and one comment from a friend in the US who says that if I like the way Dexter used to be I should check out Tim Dorsy's novels.

I can only conclude that your friends suck Hawk Eye :p

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
I stopped watching True Blood after the 2nd season i think. It was all over the place.. Too many characters, not enough character development to hold my attention... Almost as bad as American Horror Story or Once Upon a time.

Hawk Eye... I stopped watching TB after the 2nd season too. LOL....

mingster

TRIBE Member
I posted a 'dexter sucks' now status on Facebook and all i got was 'i have to disagree with you'.. i think people are so used to shit shows that they take anything and dont know what a good show IS anymore!

I miss shows like Six Feet Under! Now that's a good show!
OR some people really enjoy Dexter.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Mrs. Pink

TRIBE Member
I know right? Like...oh, i had a son and he died...i never saw the body though....wait, my son is still alive and HE is the killer?!?

all in one episode. so weak.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

DJ Vuvu Zela

TRIBE Member
the kid playing Harrison has reached new heights in terms of terrible child acting. they should have just got industrial light & magic to CG a kid.

writing is getting more and more awful. i hope they kill off most of the characters to satiate my need to hold someone responsible for the downfall of this show.

having said that, it's still better than True Blood....

dg0425

TRIBE Member
Yeah its gotten pretty ridiculous. Like Harrison is going to spend the night with Jamie and not mention that he's going to Argentina with Dad and Hanna?

Or why would Hanna take the kid to the hospital and not wear a ball cap and glasses? WHy hasn't she dyed her hair at least? Why wouldn't dexter send her there on her own and then meet her there?

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
the kid playing Harrison has reached new heights in terms of terrible child acting. they should have just got industrial light & magic to CG a kid.

writing is getting more and more awful. i hope they kill off most of the characters to satiate my need to hold someone responsible for the downfall of this show.

having said that, it's still better than True Blood....
I noticed the child was horrible when he smashed his face and pretty much split his chin! He wasn't even crying.. and when he was whimpering it sounded really fake.

Just finished the latest episode! ugh. Almost over thank god.

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
Shit though... Dexter's dad walked out on him..... No more ghost daddy appearances because of Dexter's big revelation!