• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Devil's Martini

Astroboy

TRIBE Member
There is a new club opening where Helium used to be.
if anyone has any contact info, could you post it, or send it to me via pm. thanks!

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vinder
doesn't devil's martini already exist?

Used to exist. And I guess it will again

Devil's Martini was FUCKED when I went.

I was with my GF at the time, we were dancing together, arm in arm, and this guy came up to my gf and grabber her ass and said "Come dance with me Baby"

I freaked.

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
yah, it's in some back alley right by the amsterdam brewery on king.

oddly enough I went there on friday by total accident as it was my girlfriends friend's birthday...

avoid if if you're able to...the place at helium must be something like that, but not devils martini...that's definitely taken.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate
Devil's moved from Pearl last year, didn't it?
473 Adelaide.

Here.

DWIC, knows her stuff, its been open for awhile as Devils, same building same owner, pretty much same layout as the Old Helium, Old MFN, etc.

lucky1

TRIBE Member
no offence to guys who have been there but when I was there there were alot of good looking women and a lot of balding / short / chunky / guys.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ila

TRIBE Member
Helium!

THAT'S why it seemed so strangely familiar when I was there on friday.

I went to Helium once really drunk, and I swore it was the same place. I think the alley way entrance threw me off.

anyway, yeah. very strange, very horny crowd and a very odd mix of music. classic rock, rnb and popular hip hop. lots of bum grinding and titty grabbing though, which was fun for watching.

I'd never go back on a Friday.