• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

djfear

TRIBE Member
Anyone picking this up? Goes live tomorrow...

I'm looking forward to playing it as I've finished every single game except for that "Missing Link" DLC. Should be pretty wicked!

praktik

TRIBE Member
Preloaded!

We'll see when I start actually playing.... maybe tomorrow! Probably won't be doing any midnight play....

djfear

TRIBE Member
The sad thing is, I don't even think my PC can handle the minimum requirements! I'm going to have to invest in a new one this fall.

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
Hrrrrmmmm methinks i will check this out, i think my new rig should run it nicely , and i would like a stealth combat game.

Overwatch has been all i have been playing for the last few months.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

praktik

TRIBE Member
The reviews are great.

Really seems like the Deus Ex we knew was possible from the great relaunch.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - PC - IGN

And contrary to IGN reviewer I LOVE the idea of a smaller scope plot. Why does every game or movie have to be based on a apocalyptic threat? 24 Season 1 was maybe still the best season, and the plot was about revenge and an assassination that, had the bad guys pulled it off? Life would have gone on. They got tension from other ways than making the audience believe all life would end if Bauer didn't win.

Hopefully Deus Ex here does the same!

acheron

TRIBE Member
played it for an hour or so this morning before work. solid gameplay. lots of stealth opportunities... looking forward to spending a lot of time sneaking around! (xbone)

praktik

TRIBE Member
Got her all set up and tweaked!

Man - have to turn shit down even with a 4ghz CPU and SLI 6GB GPUs!

Beautiful game! Gonna give it a serious go soon just wanted to get it set up - ran into everything like a clumsy fool too tired tonight..;)

praktik

TRIBE Member
ya not until fifa starts stressing the gear.

maybe 2019

Otherwise I will have a dialled down setting here and there - to be honest titles had been like that even when this rig was "the max" - Metro comes to mind as a title I knew could only be fully tricked out with as-of-yet unreleased GPUs

As it stands this Deus Ex is looking pretty sweet with a lot of settings on high, and all advanced features at least "on", but these have an optional "high" setting after "on" which are eating frames. Ambient occlusion is pretty taxing for instance on the high setting.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

djfear

TRIBE Member
I need an LGA1151 mobo/ram/cpu to play all these new fancy games. I may just wait to play this, though I've been waiting for the game to come out for years. I still remember playing the first Deus Ex multiple times. Such a great world this series is.

praktik

TRIBE Member
Ya a few tweaks/patches/driver update later - found the "good" settings..;)

Plays like a dream - just did the first mission and got to prague - will probably be taking this one in bits and pieces over the next while in no rush to finish

wickedken

TRIBE Member
Like it. Haven't had much time to really get into it but it's classic Deus Ex gameplay, smooth weapon system, and multiple ways around.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

djfear

TRIBE Member
Finally finished this game a few days ago. I went the stealth route as per usual, but I think next time I intend on slaughtering everyone. Or I may just re-load from a certain point and play the game again by being a psycho maniac.

praktik

TRIBE Member
Ya i just love the stealth too much - but i've wondered about going heavy-handed too - please report back if you do this!!

djfear

TRIBE Member
Ya i just love the stealth too much - but i've wondered about going heavy-handed too - please report back if you do this!!
I ended up going on a rampage but it got old relatively quickly.

I'm going to continue playing a bit more, but I'm going to be more sloppy and do less saves, kill more guards... turn the bots against the baddies. That sort of stuff.

I love walking around with a turret that has friendly fire on and just placing it in different places. "Surprise, muthafuckas!"