• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Detroit Line Up!!!!

digitalux

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zoo
that paxahau lineup is good but i question their ability to sell out the venue (unless it's very small) without 'mainstream' techno batters (like speedy j vs chris liebing last year, monolake, etc) since there will probably be an abundance of after parties with much larger crowd drawing names
I think it will be good and lots of attendees.
the fact that some of the players at the main festival on this bill - which shows thier growing /now confirmed popularity says something... I think people are fans of all the artists on the bill and in combination they are certainly on par with the more mainstream (?- debatable) European techno djs that may be at another party that night. The line-up rules and i think enough people are in the city for the festival to fill their party up... Since I won' t be there I'd be curious to hear.

digitalux

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by oddmyth
Is there any other good hotels downtown, we're booking kinda late still trying to get in somewhere
stay where all the smart cool kids are... at the Shorecrest Inn if you can... there are at least two parties from Toronto staying there. It's cheap and a few blocks from the festival,and I believe I ate breakfast there once and it's not bad! - TGTBT!

www.shorecrestmi.com

Last edited:

digitalux

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by patri©k
we booked 2 1/2 weeks ago. :)
@ the pontchartrain, right? it's way more expensive... maybe at that one or the Renaissance centre or the Mariot there might be rooms left?...

Kung Po Beef

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mrs peacock
So are these just a list of your personal official afterparty picks?

There is more then what you have listed here

What I listed are the FUSE-IN afterparties which are known as the "OFFICIAL" parties, as listed on their website. You can buy the tickets at the FUSE-IN booth set up at Hart's Plaza. They do them every year.

I thought more people then just me might be interested.

Thanks for being a dink though. Nice.

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Kung Po Beef
What I listed are the FUSE-IN afterparties which are known as the "OFFICIAL" parties, as listed on their website. You can buy the tickets at the FUSE-IN booth set up at Hart's Plaza. They do them every year.

I thought more people then just me might be interested.

Thanks for being a dink though. Nice.
At your service douche bag :p ;)

UR

TRIBE Member

That is gonna be a sweet afterparty. I wish it was in the cards for me, but if I were there - this is where I'd be.

UR

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
my train leaves at 7:30 am saturday morning !!

I love driving there - but at the same time i am kinda glad i am taking the train don't have to worry about being all to tired to drive home -- this way i can party that much more !! :D :cool:

ktown

TRIBE Member
i'm sick as a fucking dog :( i hope i can get rid of this before monday so i can at least make it there for the finale, cause i KNOW it wont be gone by tomorrow ! bah