• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Detroit Line Up!!!!

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
woot woot...... this year like every year I get excited and hope it's as good as it looks.

and every year I find a new reason to enjoy it. :)

UR

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JK
HOLY FUCK!

I'm there for sure.
the line up is great, impressive. the underground stage is the smallest and some of the best talent is in there, that stage is gonna be sickness. if it rains watch out though.

hears for good weather.

Anyone here crossing as a landed immigrant? No I'm serious. I'm still waiting to take my test. What's the deal. :confused:
UR

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Kung Po Beef
You have to be careful not to get caught up in the middle of the BootyTech heads, you'll lose an hour and 1/2 of your virginity.

:p

i could have sworn you posted a message in the breaks room a couple of years ago bout all techno being boring repetitive marching band music.... amusing.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
I'll be on vacation in a place with no music. when this is happening. pity me! (but only for a second)

Kung Po Beef

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tEkKiD
i could have sworn you posted a message in the breaks room a couple of years ago bout all techno being boring repetitive marching band music.... amusing.
You see my friend, there's Tech-Yes and Tech-No. I must have been discussing Tech-NO because I looooove Tech-YES!

But then again sometimes I like to stir the pot....ya know?

jus me

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by UR

Anyone here crossing as a landed immigrant? No I'm serious. I'm still waiting to take my test. What's the deal. :confused:
UR
they'll prolly make you stop at the border and customs will interrogate you, then make you fill out a form with where you're staying and when you're coming back to toronto. and i think you may have to pay them a fee too.

if it's busy, it'll take an hour.

this happenned to my friend last year.

I'm so there for the underground stage on saturday.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Time

TRIBE Promoter
damn - the line-up looks really good this year, and i was considering not going for the first time!

what am i gonna do!?! :confused:

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

xopus

TRIBE Member
holy Fuck
:eek:

what a list.
i think im definatly going to hit this up (if i can get work off)

sunday at the underground/tronic stage makes me giddy.

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
Can anyone that has been there before recommend hotels that are near by??

please and thanks

me and patrick are IN

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
Don't stay at the Ramada, unless you don't mind stains on your bed and hair balls in the drains from the last person who stayed.

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
If anyone is looking for a ride down or back we have a few extra spots -
we are renting a car - leaving saturday morning and then coming back monday night.

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by stir-fry

please and thanks

me and patrick are IN

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!

Kung Po Beef

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by stir-fry

please and thanks

me and patrick are IN
We're staying at the Hotel Pontchartrain/ Cobo Center every year. It's right across the street from the festival, not too noisy but nuff little parties going on. No complaints from me on this place.

If you're interested on booking (and you should dammit! :D) go through Expedia.ca. The prices are the cheapest and quoted in Canadian dollars.