• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Desyn Masiello

B11

TRIBE Member
He is in on his plane right now

Get ready for his 6 hour set...

Just to confirm, Desyn is on his plane right now and lands in Toronto very soon. He will be on great form tonight and expect his Balance CD's to be given away at the door.

Have a good one!!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Aleks

TRIBE Member
damn, i hope he really isn't sick. in the usual sense that is...

we all know he's a sick deejay! :D can't wait for tonite!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Desyn was deathly ill, not fucked up. He finished early at TIL, and also played a shorter than scheduled set in Ottawa the following night. I'm surprised he made it in the first place ... and still managed to bang out an awesome set in both cities.

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
AdRiaN said:
Desyn was deathly ill, not fucked up. He finished early at TIL, and also played a shorter than scheduled set in Ottawa the following night. I'm surprised he made it in the first place ... and still managed to bang out an awesome set in both cities.
yes, so much so that he has now been officially granted "second husband" status...an honour that i do not bestow lightly. ;)

he better not wait 10 months to come back here like last time.

desyn rocks!

Aleks

TRIBE Member
are you guys kidding, deathly ill, we know he is at deejaying. wow props if he was. (diden't really look deathly ill to me tho)

Psyrel

TRIBE Member
He was sick, there's no doubt about that. In Ottawa he looked much worse than in TO, almost like he mightn't make it through the night. He still pulled off a fabulous set though so kudos to him.

smack

TRIBE Member
Why do people automatically assume a DJ is always too fucked up if they don't show up or play a short say. Why make public assumptions when you know nothing about whats going on? Then people who don't know either read this and may be stupid enough to believe you.

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
You're right ... although to be fair, sometimes the circumstances are very fishy. Like when Sasha played two hours less than scheduled at Aria because "the smoke was bothering him."

I'll admit that I automatically assumed it was something different. :)

jUiCeR

TRIBE Member
smack said:
Why do people automatically assume a DJ is always too fucked up if they don't show up or play a short say. Why make public assumptions when you know nothing about whats going on? Then people who don't know either read this and may be stupid enough to believe you.
Actually I was dancing at the table next to his booth and heard from friends at the table that he was throwing up when I was away. Apparently the guy is a monster though cuz he got right back up there.

I have no reason to not beleive them

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
smack said:

why don't you shut up drug addict.

DJ 6 String

TRIBE Member
jUiCeR said:
Well i'd say he was getting pretty fucked up at TIL. I'm thinking that's why he ended quite early. Who knows though.
LOL - i was sitting about 3 feet away from him - he was drinking out of water bottles the whole night - unless that was G, i'd say he was pretty sober.

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
It's pretty cool that Desyn is already back at Stereo next week (April 20) to make up for his missed gig!

DJ 6 String

TRIBE Member
AdRiaN said:
It's pretty cool that Desyn is already back at Stereo next week (April 20) to make up for his missed gig!
you know you've reached dj superstardom when you start missing gigs at Stereo and they still re-book you...

coleridge

TRIBE Member
DJ 6 String said:
you know you've reached dj superstardom when you start missing gigs at Stereo and they still re-book you...
Uh... he owes them a gig as they probably paid him a deposit.