• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Desyn Masiello @ TIL

andrew72

TRIBE Member
In my opinion Desyn Masiello is one of the most talented DJ's out there. His technical skills surpass most and his sound is extremely uplifting and funky. I am really looking forward to seeing him play at This is London. For those that have not seen Desyn play i promise you it will be worth it! I say this to only those that want to dance all night!! Brad Copeland is opening which is also a great! A great night for music!!

He has a set available on the Ibiza-Voice website. He posted this set on Oct 10, 2005 for those who are interested in listening..

cheers

A

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
i will be there for sure. he is one of my faves! and it's been way too long since he's been here. can't wait to see him again. :)

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
It has been way too long since Signor Masiello touched down in Toronto.

Should be a great night.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

jUiCeR

TRIBE Member
I've definitely been waiting for this one for some time now. Desyn is my favourite house dj. He has such a unique style. Every set I have for him is pure genius.

asha

TRIBE Promoter
Last time I saw Desyn was at Lotus Lounge in Vancover, back in September-it was an amazing party. I've been really enjoying listening and dancing to one of his recent sets (the one that was recorded in San Francisco in December 2005).
Can't wait to be on the dancefloor on the 17th! :)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Really lookin' forward to friday night...Desyn is one of those dj's that has that "sound" I'm really diggin' at the moment.

His set last spring @ System was 3 hours of fun techy goodness (then Holden came on and put the room to sleep, but that's another story...), and he should fare well in the TIL environment.

PRE WMC MIAMI SAY WHAT!!!:eek:

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MOD ONE

TRIBE Member
going to be my 1st time at TIL... should be a good party. I know a lot of people who are going to this, so it should be packed with great people.

Aleks

TRIBE Member
AdRiaN said:
I wonder if a "Miami style" code will be in effect. I'll be leaving my socks at home.

lol..

i hope this weather stays warm to i can leave my socks at home...haha

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Resolver said:
There! I want to hear what the hype is all about with this Desyn guy.
To prep yourself, check out his Essential Mix live from WMC last year...he only plays the first hour, but it is so damn good.

asha

TRIBE Promoter
I was listening to some more Desyn on my way to work this morning. Getting really excited! This Friday night!