• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Destiny-I'm Loving It:

jungleboy

TRIBE Promoter
...hmmmmm...first large-ish event for me in awhile...the jungle started upstairs and to be honest it was not super full, not empty by any strech but there was lots of room to move let's say...Freaky Flow was ok, alot more dark than the last times I saw him, which was probably like 3 years ago...some of his old tricks etc...decent I guess...Flipside did his thing...Doc Scott played a great set...very tight mixing, no obvious tunes at all...I'm not saying every tune was a dub but no 'hits' that a lot of big names resort to...Caddy Cad held it down...strangly, when Doc Scott was done it appeared that Jelo mixed in this old school jungle tune, or something that resembled one...it was neat...the jungle moved downstairs where due to the smaller size the vibes got heavy...but jeez, you can't really call that damn thing down there a 'room'...a 'space' maybe?...Rukkus and Marcus both smashed it playing very hard sets...Marcus did open with what sounded like a bunch of new ragga tunes...I had a lot of fun down there although anywhere near the bathrooms was beyond sketch...

...maybe some people stayed away due to the big event next week or perhaps the all ages thing but you gotta reach for Doc Scott!...

...if you care about tunes(and I hope you do) you missed some sick sets...

...the sound was really low in the main room sadly...security and such were very polite...