• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Designers...I've got a question!

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
has anyone ever seen, or heard about a filter or technique (there obviously is one as its done) that produces the old school 3-d red and blue images?

I want to do something in that old 3-d style but I don't really understand the principal behind it....well, that's not true, I assume that it's just the offset of the two colours, and the fact that the light is directed through each eye seperatly.....but is it just that, offset red and blue images, or is there something more finite to it?

a filter would be really cool....but I can easily offset red and blue images if that's all it takes.

anyone know anything about it?


TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JayIsBored

*turns on the KiFe signal*

something like this?