• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

deserves its own thread

deep

TRIBE Member
so fucking funny

"see that lead, why don't you throw it up over a girder and pull..."

deep

TRIBE Member
"Look, he's stencilled his favourite tune onto his home made top. If only it were true."

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
meh. making fun of ravers is like shooting fish in a barrell. it's so easy and it's been done to death already.

some of the comments were funny, but the good ones are few and far bewteen, imo. even the pictures aren't all that rediculous from the ones i glanced. (aka i've seen much worse before so i've been desensitized to the generic candy-kid-on-e photos ;) )

deep

TRIBE Member
oh it's just a joke swillermo...I find the comments witty , its no big diss on anyone in particular

swilly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep
oh it's just a joke swillermo...I find the comments witty , its no big diss on anyone in particular
i know i just like to rant
hey i am applying to get a column in the imprint next term eh

red man rants it will be called

nice one eh
Its going to be on issues in canada from a red indian perspective
dont worry I already have 3 volunteer editors for my stuff

swilly

deep

TRIBE Member
you'll be infinitely more entertaining than any of the mongoloids they have writing for them now

that one brown dude tries SO hard to be funny, banking on all the dirty jokes that lost their potency in grade 9

swilly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep
you'll be infinitely more entertaining than any of the mongoloids they have writing for them now

that one brown dude tries SO hard to be funny, banking on all the dirty jokes that lost their potency in grade 9
harads Harem ya that guy trys to make every mediocre event in waterloo sound like the best night out, ever!!!!!
IE

" So there we are waiting in line to get into Ethels lounge a notable establishmed amoung the waterloo scene. So there I am with these girls etc..."

What he does not mention is that ethels is dive and that the girls there are parttime truckers.

Thus his story several girls bringing him back to dump off a thick load is somewhat lessend, when you realize its actually just him unloading cement bags with fat trucker ladies.

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
If there are two things I'm sure of, it's that those braces are holding up an incontinence nappy, and that toy on his back is going to get it when he gets home.

haha!

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nope, it's a cunt in a cape, here to make us all feel better about ourselves. Thank you Super-Cunt.

P>s : thanks for the evening chuckles Deepster :D