• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Derrick May / Adam Marshall / Task

kaniz

TRIBE Member
Really enjoyed Derrick May last time I saw him, and this seems like a better lineup to see him with than a bunch of Jungle @ Circa.

kaniz

TRIBE Member
Only other rollcall I saw for Derrick May was the one at Circa with Dillinja, of which I said "this seems better than that one"

Unless the party lineup has changed and moved locations and dates - I think its a different party.

Derrick May @ Circa - June 30th
Derrick May @ Wallace Studios - July 1st

although, just noticed the edit on the TA post changing the location to Wallace Studios --- huh? wtf. Guess it did change locations/dates/lineups? *shrug* my bad if thats the case. Thought they were different parties

Last edited:

99Boobs

TRIBE Member
:confused: clarification.. from what I can make out Circa's not ready to open yet and so the event has been split and moved to Wallace, with Diilinja etc.. on Friday and Mr. May on Saturday.. :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

philly

TRIBE Member
kaniz said:
Really enjoyed Derrick May last time I saw him, and this seems like a better lineup to see him with than a bunch of Jungle @ Circa.
i think the original party had the same lineups but just a bigger space to accomodate them. i kind of miss having the multi-genre jams tho. techno and dnb being a good combo. always gave you the opportunity to go check something else out to keep it fresh, y'know. but as 99Boobs says, it been split. may will be dope tho, really like the space up at wallace studios.

d'n'b
techno