• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Derrick fuckin Carter and Luke Solomon!!!!

s1k

TRIBE Member
Who's headin up to montreal...I'm gonna be there for sure March 20th at gravity, this is gonna be an amazing night.

s1k

TRIBE Member
No flyers out yet...Gravity is a new afterhours in Montreal, its kickass, amazing sound system by mr. morales himself, its pretty small thought so its gonna be tight...well not that small, size of system (for a derrick carter night thats small)

s1k

TRIBE Member
thats *moraes, and in angel moraes not to be confused with david morales...my bad.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

s1k

TRIBE Member
i'll find out...i really doub it cause its an afterhours...but i'll keep u posted

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
why head to montreal?

fyi... luke solomon is playing right here at underbar (457 richmond st. w.) on the friday march 12th!! ;)

d

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

oeretS

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dvs
why head to montreal?

fyi... luke solomon is playing right here at underbar (457 richmond st. w.) on the friday march 12th!! ;)

d
why head to montreal? hmm, Luke Solomon at a small bar until 3am or a lavish afterhours club with custom Moraes sound system that starts at 3 am... oh, and Derrick's there as well.

that's why!!

ethnik

TRIBE Member
people, you have NO IDEA how hot this night is going to be!

with all due respect to the Aria crew, there are a lot of aria-haters in montreal who have been looking forward to Carter set somewhere other than Aria, as that is where he has played his last few montreal performances.

there is going to be a CRAZY crowd out that night. personally, i have found carter to be a little off the last couple of times i have seen him, i am more looking forward to Solomon.

for those who haven't been to gravity, that place must be experienced to be believed. i honestly believe that the sound system at Gravity surpasses that at Stereo. although comparing high end systems in different rooms is like comparing apples and oranges.

and to start the night off proper, FRED EVERYTHING will be playing at Salon Daome until 3am!

gonna be a great night for house music!

mike

s1k

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ethnik
people, you have NO IDEA how hot this night is going to be!

with all due respect to the Aria crew, there are a lot of aria-haters in montreal who have been looking forward to Carter set somewhere other than Aria, as that is where he has played his last few montreal performances.

there is going to be a CRAZY crowd out that night. personally, i have found carter to be a little off the last couple of times i have seen him, i am more looking forward to Solomon.

for those who haven't been to gravity, that place must be experienced to be believed. i honestly believe that the sound system at Gravity surpasses that at Stereo. although comparing high end systems in different rooms is like comparing apples and oranges.

and to start the night off proper, FRED EVERYTHING will be playing at Salon Daome until 3am!

gonna be a great night for house music!

mike
Don't know where you saw him last taht you didn't like....last time he was in t. was at the industry reunion and he abselutly ripped my soul inside out, he was amazin....