• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Depression & Men

Dialog

TRIBE Member
Is there a preferred brand of Vitamin D drops? I started taking pills too late last winter (1st thing January) and I've still got some left but I like the reasoning behind the drops.

Ooh I gets me some blues.

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
Is there a preferred brand of Vitamin D drops? I started taking pills too late last winter (1st thing January) and I've still got some left but I like the reasoning behind the drops.
Drops are more easily absorbed and you can take them with/in your food/drink. Good for babies. I don't give my kid enough vit D. I need to start again -- and for myself.

I've always thought my dad was depressive. When his mom/my grandma died I didn't know what to do. He was broken for what seemed like FOREVER, but he's back to his old self again. He can be great, but he can be annoyingly self-deprecating and depressed. I feel like shaking him sometimes and being like, "dude! you have an amazing life -- get the fuck over yourself!"

I should probably make sure he's gettin his "d".

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Webber Naturals are on sale at Rexall/Pharma Plus' if you're in the GTA. I stocked up on a winter's supply of B and D supplements. 40% off....

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

octo

TRIBE Member
LOL! i just read the hoodie thread. i can see why you would take offense to a lulu joke Bernie.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Dialog

TRIBE Member
Thread bump because November 1 means it's time for me to start Vitamin D supplements.

Yesterday at Shoppers' I saw a Jamieson-brand bottle of liquid Vitamin D for a crazy price—something like $7 regular marked down to $5. I know people have spoken critically of Jamieson products, but compared to the bottle of Vitamin D I got last winter, this is a fraction of the price, and doubling the dosage to counter any reduced effectiveness is an option.

Any reason to believe their liquid product is crap?