• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Depression & Men

Dialog

TRIBE Member
Is there a preferred brand of Vitamin D drops? I started taking pills too late last winter (1st thing January) and I've still got some left but I like the reasoning behind the drops.

Ooh I gets me some blues.

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
Is there a preferred brand of Vitamin D drops? I started taking pills too late last winter (1st thing January) and I've still got some left but I like the reasoning behind the drops.
Drops are more easily absorbed and you can take them with/in your food/drink. Good for babies. I don't give my kid enough vit D. I need to start again -- and for myself.

I've always thought my dad was depressive. When his mom/my grandma died I didn't know what to do. He was broken for what seemed like FOREVER, but he's back to his old self again. He can be great, but he can be annoyingly self-deprecating and depressed. I feel like shaking him sometimes and being like, "dude! you have an amazing life -- get the fuck over yourself!"

I should probably make sure he's gettin his "d".

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Webber Naturals are on sale at Rexall/Pharma Plus' if you're in the GTA. I stocked up on a winter's supply of B and D supplements. 40% off....

octo

TRIBE Member
LOL! i just read the hoodie thread. i can see why you would take offense to a lulu joke Bernie.

Dialog

TRIBE Member
Thread bump because November 1 means it's time for me to start Vitamin D supplements.

Yesterday at Shoppers' I saw a Jamieson-brand bottle of liquid Vitamin D for a crazy price—something like $7 regular marked down to $5. I know people have spoken critically of Jamieson products, but compared to the bottle of Vitamin D I got last winter, this is a fraction of the price, and doubling the dosage to counter any reduced effectiveness is an option.

Any reason to believe their liquid product is crap?