• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Depeche Mode's return to T.O. in May!!!

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
poker face said:
The last show was so good.
Yup I know...I was there too, but this time I want front row seats or backstage passes!!! :D LOL

I have 2 different audio recordings from the December 1,2005 show at the ACC.

mushroom

TRIBE Member
OH FACK YAH! I missed them back in December and was sooo bitter about it. If they really do come back I'm in fer sure. Right on this is good news, just made my day!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
DEEPHOUSEGRL said:
I'll be seeing them outdoors in sunny California at the Coachella festival in April. I.can't.fucking.wait!! :D
I'm so JEALOUS. Take me with you!!!:D

I wish that our venue was outdoors as well...It would have great to see them at Molson Amphitheatre or Kingswood for old time sakes.

Last edited:

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
mitsuko souma said:
THANK YOU for posting this! I was front row @ ACC but I need another hit.

Seriously...Is there a secret to getting front row seats or is it just luck of the draw with Ticketmaster?:confused:

billy

TRIBE Member
just heard the news. would have been nice to have a bit more time to save for tickets, but i think this time around i might go through a ticket broker and score some sweet seats.

secret to getting front row seats through ticketmaster, seriously, is wait until a couple weeks before the show. roll of the dice, but it's about the only way you'll get one.

SPOILER ALERT
they will be adding some pre-86 tracks to the set list and shake the disease has already been a reugular on the european leg.

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
Yeah, the crowd tonight for Paris' 3rd. show were treated to "Leave In Silence" from "A Broken Frame". Martin sang it even though in the album it's a Dave track.

What a treat it must have been!

billy

TRIBE Member
for those that haven't heard, the milan shows were filmed for a DVD to be released in september.

billy

TRIBE Member
rave jedi said:
I'm so JEALOUS. Take me with you!!!:D

I wish that our venue was outdoors as well...It would have great to see them at Molson Amphitheatre or Kingswood for old time sakes.
the amphitheatre for the exciter tour was a great venue. i don't think kingswood even exists anymore.

i'd like to know who they pick as an opener. for those that missed the december show, martin came on and did a song with the raveonettes. we went nuts. i have yet to hear of him doing any other songs with the opening bands on the tour since then.

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
Gizmo said:
Tickets for the May 18th show go on sale this morning to ACC seasons tickets holders or that Amex Front of the Line program.
Gizmo, I'm just organizing and putting this in the more up-to-date thread!;)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Gizmo

TRIBE Member
billy said:
does anyone here actually have seasons tickets to the ACC?
I know a couple of people on here who do.

It was more just telling people that if you know of anyone who does have access to them, or if you work for a company that has seats for the season, you can piggyback on their order or use the ticket code so that you could have your tickets bought already...like ME!

Well, that's 50 newstyle666 points for me now. Thank you very much, now advance to GO.

Tins

TRIBE Member
For those who have been to the concert recently; do they play a lot of old stuff or more recent? I am a big fan of their old stuff so I was wondering if it would be worth it for me to see them now, since I went to a concert years ago.

billy

TRIBE Member
Tins said:
For those who have been to the concert recently; do they play a lot of old stuff or more recent? I am a big fan of their old stuff so I was wondering if it would be worth it for me to see them now, since I went to a concert years ago.
i think you'll like the mix of songs they have chosen. of course there are new songs but they go through most of them in the first half of the show. you can expect some even older stuff that wasn't played on the first leg of the tour. the second half is packed with anthems and live favourites.

remember that the boys only tour about every 4 years now so make your decision wisely (read: are you NUTS? of course you should go!)

billy

TRIBE Member
Gizmo said:
you can piggyback on their order or use the ticket code so that you could have your tickets bought already...like ME!
mind if i ask what seats you got?

billy

TRIBE Member
pre sale info

taken from the bong mailing list

Radio station: CHUM FM - starts Friday March 3 @ 10am to 5pm / 4 tix
limit / password: (NOT INCLUDED IN THIS EMAIL)

Globe & Mail presale: They must register to the Globe & Mail newspaper
to have access to this pre-sale..
And then they will be assigned a recognition number as their password..

For Montreal:
Globe & Mail pre-sale in Montreal: again, must be subscribers to the
Globe & Mail newspaper to have access.
Their password is: (NOT INCLUDED IN THIS EMAIL)

Both Globe & Mail pre-sales (Toronto & Montreal) are from Thurs March 2
@ 10am to Friday March 3 @ 5pm/

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories