• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Delta Heavy (Miami Preview)

smack

TRIBE Member
Saturday March 6, 2004 - Level, Miami

Sasha and Digweed, James Zabiela, and Luke Fair

What an amazing accomplishment for Luke. This is the start of the next level. I'm so happy and proud for him. With the talent he has he totally deserves this, and S&D recognize this.

This ones for you Luke...

“You grow up, you work half a century, you get a golden handshake, you rest a couple of years and you’re dead. And the only thing that makes that crazy ride worthwhile is ‘Did I enjoy it? What did I learn? What was the point?’ That’s where I come in. You’ve seen how I react to people, make them feel good, make them think that anything’s possible. If I make them laugh along the way, sue me. And I don’t do it so they turn round and go ‘Thankyou David for the opportunity, thankyou for the wisdom, thankyou for the laughs.’ I do it so, one day, someone will go ‘There goes David Brent. I must remember to thank him.’”

- David Brent

Djsosmooth76

TRIBE Member
Ah you beat me to it i was just going to post it!
i heard they won't be on tour until the fall though.

Luke let us know the tour dates puh-leeze!

Will Zabiela and Luke be warming up for S & D at every gig or will they be alternating?

When is the Toronto date?

Thank God Jimmy Van Zzzzzzz is not warming up for them everytime i have seen him play he has put me to sleep.

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
all i can say is...

Standing%20Ovation.jpg

WAY TO FUCKIN GO LUKE!!! ONE OF THE BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENTS OF YOUR CAREER!!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SJN

TRIBE Member
congrats Luke - glad that it's finally official
can't wait to be there when it all starts in Miami :D

BarneyIllfingas

TRIBE Member
Woooooooo!

Fantastic news Luke. That's gonna be one crrrazzzy party in Miami and all of next Fall for that matter! Now the Knicks just need to take it all and it'l be your best year ever!

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
[darth vader]Luke!...I am not your father[/darth vader]

but

may the delta heavy force be with you.

are shirts going to be made in conmemoration of this event, with all the proceeds going to Burkina Faso??

LukeF

TRIBE Member
Thanks everyone!!!

Don't know the exact deal yet for the fall (dates...etc) but I'll be sure to post when I find out....

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
HOLAMEE FOUK!

Niiiiiiiiiiice, how cool is that?!?! CONGRATS LUKE!

(please oh dear god, DAT all the sets on the tour... pretty please) :p