• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Delmon Young

*SiLver*RoBoT*

TRIBE Member
You idiot...did anyone see the video of him throwing the bat at the ump?

He better get suspended for a very long time.

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*

kyfe

TRIBE Member
he's pissed because they haven't brought him up yet nor have they brought up Upton.

both those guys should be playing in the majors already, but if Dimitri's brother keeps it up he may never play in the bigs

Snapper

TRIBE Member
Ya know, it was really strike 3.

But it's really hard to judge whether or not he meant to throw it at the ump, since you see the bat flying at him out of no where.

Eclipze

TRIBE Member
I read somewhere that the catcher said Delmore didn't say anything worth being booted over. Regardless.. see you in a year Delmore.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

D1Willow

TRIBE Member
All thew right ups I've seen on this guy claim he's the shizzle with the bat, but he's kind of rough in the field. (kinda like every Devil Ray)
Oh ya, and everyone he's ever come in contact with hates his guts.
Just add steriods and presto!
Hello Barry Bonds!

*SiLver*RoBoT*

TRIBE Member
Snapper said:
Ya know, it was really strike 3.

But it's really hard to judge whether or not he meant to throw it at the ump, since you see the bat flying at him out of no where.
I don't know - he had to turn around, fling that bat, and you have to suck pretty bad if you didn't mean to hit the ump.

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*

D1Willow

TRIBE Member
Eclipze said:
I read somewhere that the catcher said Delmore didn't say anything worth being booted over. Regardless.. see you in a year Delmore.
The ump took offence that he wouldn't leave the batters box, in essence showing him up. The ump tossed delmore who turned and flipped him the bat.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

D1Willow

TRIBE Member
It should be noted that these are replacment umps ie highscool/college as the minor league umps are on strike.

Still no reason to be a dick head.
This is the begining of one hell of a contriversial career.