• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Delayed gratification sucks.

swilly

TRIBE Member
Korea has made me realize this. Oh well one month down 5 more to go sigh..........

I am so bored that my brain has bordom spots.

swilly

Maui

TRIBE Member
swilly said:
Korea has made me realize this. Oh well one month down 5 more to go sigh..........

I am so bored that my brain has bordom spots.

swilly
No your wrong. Now stop whining you spoiled baby. Do we really need another thread about this?
Why don't you play it to your advantage and work towards reaching nirvana?

lucky1

TRIBE Member
Seriously why don't you take a trip to the south and go to the beach or something. my life is sitty in Canada and you don't see me making threads about how shitty it is everyday

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

vench

TRIBE Promoter
it was more entertaining when you shared stories of falling asleep in the bushes while waiting for the subway.

or something like that.

Maui

TRIBE Member
vench said:
it was more entertaining when you shared stories of falling asleep in the bushes while waiting for the subway.

or something like that.
Well you know, prolonged periods of boredom can lead to insanity so maybe he will start doing crazy things in Korea. Could become movie material.

vench

TRIBE Promoter
Maui said:
Well you know, prolonged periods of boredom can lead to insanity so maybe he will start doing crazy things in Korea. Could become movie material.
I'm hoping that this is the case because his stories since moving to the East are nowhere near his escapades in Europe.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
you're abroad,everyday an opportunity to do something new,taking in a different culture in every aspect possible, life-changing experience is almost immanent...dude, I feel for you

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders